Question about bans

Ban requirements and the penalty involved seems to be so arbitrary based on the admin reviewing and their personal opinion of the person involved.

Has anyone ever been perm banned for RDMing a naked in an active firefight?

Im not talking about a person that is constantly getting banned for frequent violations, Im talking a regular player that has a few minor bans in the past and most have been explained away.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
4 minutes ago, ron [unreformed] said:

hello I've been perm banned 3 times for exploiting and CL.  I can tell you that it is more about their personal opinion.

all my bans:  RDM-  1 week,  RDM- 2 hours ,RDM- 1day , VDM- 1 DAY , EXPLOITING- 6H , EXPLOITING- 1, day, EXPLOITING- PERM, EXPLOITING- 1 day , Bounty boosting- 3 days, Exploiting- PERM ,CL- 2 weeks ,CL - 3 weeks ,CL- 4 weeks,  CL- 5 weeks,  CL- 1 day, CL- perm , RACISM- 1 DAY and  Spamming chat- 20 mins. 

any admin is welcome to check my both accounts :) 

On 8/14/2019 at 4:32 PM, RoguePilot said:

These are your bans just this year leading up to the ban I gave you.

07/24/2019 Exploiting/Racism/Harassment

07/19/2019 VDM

06/14/2019 Harassment

05/04/2019 VDM

02/22/2019 VDM

02/13/2019 Exploit

02/04/2019 Exploiting

01/16/2019 VDM

12/23/2018 VDM/Exploit

these have all taken place within 7 months. I havent been unbanned for more than 4 days at a time during this.

come at me bro

Fried Rice, Sheriff Rick and Kawaii like this

There's a difference between killing someone in a active firefight by mistake and on purpose.

E:G you're in a fight with 2 people in athira DMV you kill them both then see a guy happily buying his kebab from the market and decide to gatt him down and say "active firefight" you should be banned.

Pretty sure the rule was mainly made because people would go to places such as elevated banks and prisons etc after the red zone ended and would cry rdm.

danile666 likes this
36 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Ban requirements and the penalty involved seems to be so arbitrary based on the admin reviewing and their personal opinion of the person involved.

Im not talking about a person that is constantly getting banned for frequent violations, Im talking a regular player that has a few minor bans in the past and most have been explained away.

- Added active firefight rule under RDM:  If a player knowingly enters an active fire fight they do so at their own risk. 

Quoted from Leady (hard to quote from a different thread on my phone)
Kawaii, Fried Rice and Bherky like this
43 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Lol, The ban was supposed to be a 1 day. I accidentally left the box blank and it defaults to a perm. Put away the pitch fork.

I even stated that it was a mistake when I realized what happened.

Bherky and Zoex like this
37 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Lol, The ban was supposed to be a 1 day. I accidentally left the box blank and it defaults to a perm. Put away the pitch fork.

I even stated that it was a mistake when I realized what happened.

Easy bud, no pitchforks. Thats why I didnt use anyones name. I figured it was something like that but I honestly was just trying to get a read of the situation. Seriously wasnt calling anyone out or complaining.

You gotta admit, the politics of this game are at times very hard to get a read on.

Bherky likes this
6 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Easy bud, no pitchforks. Thats why I didnt use anyones name. I figured it was something like that but I honestly was just trying to get a read of the situation. Seriously wasnt calling anyone out or complaining.

You gotta admit, the politics of this game are at times very hard to get a read on.

fb35cd7cedc2f48165a57cd6009dd356.gif

Not calling anyone here out, but yet here you are? A public post doesn't do a whole lot. But I've attached a gif to help you learn the way to really ask me what's going on and get answers to most of your questions about the politics. 

take care

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Not calling anyone here out, but yet here you are? A public post doesn't do a whole lot. But I've attached a gif to help you learn the way to really ask me what's going on and get answers to most of your questions about the politics. 

take care

just bc its a public post doesnt mean hes calling someone out. he wanted to see what everyone had to say about their bans, not just ask you a question about "politics" i didnt even know he was talking about you until you commented saying you something about it

Bherky and .Casper like this
11 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

take care

So toxic these days, I like it

2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

So does perm really mean perm?

Only a few things really get you permed forever.  Most of the time they'll eventually lift a ban.  It is sorta funny though how some people get away with tons of shit for so long and others get their bans escalated fast.  I think it's a luck thing I guess

Also free @Brown Syndrome and Rando

王 rando 王 likes this
3 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

take care

This is coming from the same guy that thinks killing everyone by shooting a heli engine out doesn't count as rdm because he didn't directly shoot them.

Bherky likes this
29 minutes ago, Defragments said:

This is coming from the same guy that thinks killing everyone by shooting a heli engine out doesn't count as rdm because he didn't directly shoot them.

Well, that and the fact that we were already initiated......and the fact that I re-initiated on you just to be sure, so you were double stuff initiated.

But you do you.

11 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I hope you get perm maybe then you will follow rules, cry more kid

Edited by Wop
5 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Well, that and the fact that we were already initiated......and the fact that I re-initiated on you just to be sure, so you were double stuff initiated.

But you do you.

I'm not referring to any incidents that occured. I'm merely saying that you believe you can shoot a heli down with no initiation as long as your bullets don't get the kill. 

DJB likes this
24 minutes ago, Defragments said:

I'm not referring to any incidents that occured. I'm merely saying that you believe you can shoot a heli down with no initiation as long as your bullets don't get the kill. 

dude it’s a game. If I want to rdm you for fun then I spent my 30 dollars on arma accordingly. Get over it or go to the Christian Minecraft server forums

41 minutes ago, Wop said:

I hope you get perm maybe then you will follow rules, cry more kid

Fuck the rules

Good Lub likes this
2 hours ago, Defragments said:

First of all, yes you are.

Secondly, this is my point, its arbitrary and random. Ive had admins tell me that you could do just that. It all depends on which admin you get.

Bherky likes this

44 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

First of all, yes you are.

Secondly, this is my point, its arbitrary and random. Ive had admins tell me that you could do just that. It all depends on which admin you get.

3 hours ago, Defragments said: