3:43 AM Suggestions to help asylums player population

Grizz

Just now, Reapered said:

Did they not make a little bit of cash?

Gnashes fat mouth always said the servers were technically paid off for a long time, implying they had no debts and there was profit in Asylum. 

At the very least, how did Bamf not make any money?

Asylum is self sufficient.  This is not how I make my money, if that was the case I would go hungry.

Bamf  would have rather had GIVEN the server to long time admins than someone who is new to the community and made an extra $5k.

If we let it sit idle and everyone on the administration passed away - I would say 6-8 months.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
33 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Asylum is self sufficient.  This is not how I make my money, if that was the case I would go hungry.

Bamf  would have rather had GIVEN the server to long time admins than someone who is new to the community and made an extra $5k.

If we let it sit idle and everyone on the administration passed away - I would say 6-8 months.

I’m really confused. Overall it’s nobody’s business, I’m only curious. Bamf was dead set on selling Asylum for some amount of money. He bought into it and overall at least made back his initial investment. From what I heard, there were at least 2 offers that Bamf was legitimately considering. (not 100% sure on this one) My very credible source says he was offered first but the amount was too high then went to you and bada...

All I’m saying is, he definitely did make some amount of money small or big by selling overall ownership of Asylum.

And Paratus was definitely making  at the very least small amounts of money because I specifically remember Bamf mentioning to Gnashes about making monthly payments to him.

Edited by Reapered
  • 2 weeks later...