Jump to content
Grizz

3:43 AM Suggestions to help asylums player population

Recommended Posts

@Clint Beastwood @Jesse @Azeh

  1. Instead of dropping server 2. Allow server 2 to only come online once server 1 has reached 80+ players or only come online at xx:xx time.
  2. Remove whitelisting(not cops)(idk if this has already been done) allow newer players to come online.(this includes new accounts)
  3. Advertise everywhere, even if it's small shit, word of mouth is how majority of us got into this server to begin with. (hell even maybe pay kids to go spam in other servers about asylum)
  4. Remove old bans, like 6+ month ago bans(small shit obviously). If you haven't realized it, majority of asylum is the same returning players with far and few between new players.

That's all I got for the moment, everyone else can feel free to add shit in here. Just my shitty input tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

2- Whitelisting is off
4- Mass un-ban wave early 2019, led to mass global bans from return "I don't cheat anymore I promise" cheaters

More so meant rdm/vdm/racism type shit.

Not "cheaters" lol

 

And what about mitch's "account too new"

Edited by Grizz

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, danile666 said:

Leave server 2 up always or you lose a big chunk of players.  if ur permed fuck you.

lose a big chunk of players?

Have you not seen the player population as it is.

Oh what, kids on server 2 can't go run meth at 2 am with 4 people on the server?

Share this post


Link to post

I have always felt like downsizing the servers we have or decreasing their uptime at all has negative effects. In my opinion its taking the easy way out and down sizing only kept population up in the past on the lower number of servers for a couple of weeks from what I saw. That may change with the performance being better, but I don't think it will. I honestly believe the long term solution of grinding back up to having our old content re-added is the right move.

Innate, danile666, Guwop and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

2- Whitelisting is off
4- Mass un-ban wave early 2019, led to mass global bans from return "I don't cheat anymore I promise" cheaters

But i really don't cheat .. does this also apply to duping?

Flare Chaser and DJB like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

 Not your decision to make.

 

If you need help getting the fuck off my forums I can oblige you.

He’s too stupid to comprehend what you just told him. You have to send his mom dick pics, I have her number if you need it. :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, shutting down server 2 from like 1am to 10am EST seems fair, but then you have your EU players which it will fuck.

its very easy for someone that mains server 1 to say “hey, shut server 2 down, it’s always low pop” because your probably set up with houses on S1.  But what about those who aren’t?

And I’m not just saying this because DS has basically been the main pop on S2. Personally, I have great setups on both servers.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Honestly, shutting down server 2 from like 1am to 10am EST seems fair, but then you have your EU players which it will fuck.

its very easy for someone that mains server 1 to say “hey, shut server 2 down, it’s always low pop” because your probably set up with houses on S1.  But what about those who aren’t?

And I’m not just saying this because DS has basically been the main pop on S2. Personally, I have great setups on both servers.

That would fuck over west coast dudes too.  10PM PST is way fucking early.  All this chatter of a few people wanting s2 shutdown needs to stop.  It wont fix anything, and it will drive people away.  Its the final bastion before 1 server...I find fights and plenty to do, dont know what these guys problem finding fights is?  Too risk adverse?

The Boss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/31/2019 at 2:51 AM, Grizz said:
  1. Instead of dropping server 2. Allow server 2 to only come online once server 1 has reached 80+ players or only come online at xx:xx time.

How about no.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bum41 said:

Max ban should only be 1 month for things like RDM, VDM, exploiting, ect. Only perm bans should be cheating/ddosing

Duping should be like 2-3 months if its like some hardcore blatant shit. but +1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bum41 said:

Max ban should only be 1 month for things like RDM, VDM, exploiting, ect. Only perm bans should be cheating/ddosing

if someone gets banned for vdm 8 times do you really think they will behave upon their ban expiring? History has proved otherwise. Stupid people win stupid prizes.

HomeTrlx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

i have an idea how to get more players.

  Hide contents

unban me. thats like 1 more player than you had before.

 

Lol coming from the guy that told me be just got unbanned from VDM after he VDM'd me  

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/31/2019 at 9:52 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

 Not your decision to make.

 

If you need help getting the fuck off my forums I can oblige you.

Waste your money mate wast your money. All the severe's facing the same problem and that is arma is a shity old game which no one cares about anymore. The only one having the time of his life is paratus by selling on time LOL. About that forum pff do what ever you want i don't care 07. If the truth is not allowed here than i don't even wanna be here 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, IAmLegion said:

Waste your money mate wast your money. All the severe's facing the same problem and that is arma is a shity old game which no one cares about anymore. The only one having the time of his life is paratus by selling on time LOL. About that forum pff do what ever you want i don't care 07. If the truth is not allowed here than i don't even wanna be here 

It’s funny coming from someone who has played since 2015 and is still posting on the forum of the server. If you don’t care why are you here? Trust me you could never come back and nobody would notice.

HomeTrlx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, IAmLegion said:

Waste your money mate wast your money. All the severe's facing the same problem and that is arma is a shity old game which no one cares about anymore. The only one having the time of his life is paratus by selling on time LOL. About that forum pff do what ever you want i don't care 07. If the truth is not allowed here than i don't even wanna be here 

Your grammar and spelling makes me want to neck myself.

If you think Paratus or Bamf made money off of selling Asylum, you’re even stupider than I thought. 

Copa and Clint Beastwood like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Your grammar and spelling makes me want to neck myself.

If you think Paratus or Bamf made money off of selling Asylum, you’re even stupider than I thought. 

Did they not make a little bit of cash?

Gnashes fat mouth always said the servers were technically paid off for a long time, implying they had no debts and there was profit in Asylum. 

At the very least, how did Bamf not make any money?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...