meta report on pains

19 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

It's not meta gaming to joing someones group to find their location. It's been stated many times before that the group leader is responsible for making sure that the group is locked. Is it scummy? yes it is but they won't ban for that.

Though you're free to report it here http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/ just press new request

thank you for clarifying that, if anymore badmins threaten me with it ill be sure to know whats up

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

thank you for clarifying that, if anymore badmins threaten me with it ill be sure to know whats up

Unless they've made a post clarifying that it's bannable then they absolutely shouldn't be punishing for that. All the senior admins stated that exact thing that it's the person that's hosting the group to make sure the group is locked/passworded. It would be metagaming if someone would have watched someones stream and learned the PW that way.

Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Unless they've made a post clarifying that it's bannable then they absolutely shouldn't be punishing for that. All the senior admins stated that exact thing that it's the person that's hosting the group to make sure the group is locked/passworded. It would be metagaming if someone would have watched someones stream and learned the PW that way.

beautiful

1 hour ago, Norwegianviking said:

Would you happen to know if it is bannable to guess the password of a group and then start tracking them down?  People seem more split on whether that's bannable or not

6 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

Would you happen to know if it is bannable to guess the password of a group and then start tracking them down?  People seem more split on whether that's bannable or not

Good question, as long as the password was not obtained through a stream or something of that nature like Norwegian said, I would personally not ban for it. By that same token the only thing that really has been stated time and time again is that, it's technically within the rules to join an unlocked group, then proceed to show up and kill everyone.

DJB and Sheriff Rick like this

ok well it was locked it wasnt my group i had to put in password in for group then he asked the leader if he could join and he did then began to help us then shot me in the head wile in group then left group so i mean????

6 minutes ago, Steve said:

Good question, as long as the password was not obtained through a stream or something of that nature like Norwegian said, I would personally not ban for it. By that same token the only thing that really has been stated time and time again is that, it's technically within the rules to join an unlocked group, then proceed to show up and kill everyone.

DJB likes this
6 hours ago, boxman12 said:

ok well it was locked it wasnt my group i had to put in password in for group then he asked the leader if he could join and he did then began to help us then shot me in the head wile in group then left group so i mean????

That is not bannable bro cry more

To my understanding what is bannable is if someone logs in and they are in someones gang group and refuse to make a group so they stay bugged into a gang group, not a group group.

6 hours ago, boxman12 said:

That would be within the rules. Scummy but it's your responsibility to make sure that you're in a group with people you trust. 

14 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

I'd say no. Use a proper pw and not 123abc. Also an issue with banning for that would be proving that none gave the guy the group password. 

9 hours ago, boxman12 said:

If it went down the way you say it did, he joined the group through legit means. In other words your group leader made the bad call on letting him in the group, blame him.

DJB likes this