eazy:(

Why not move to a different game.

Olympus has pretty full servers, Asylum might be able to revive itself.  Main problem is that Arma 4 should have came a long time ago.  The time between Arma 2 OA to Arma 3 was a lot shorter.

44 minutes ago, GO7NEY said:

my man said minecraft

you trying to say majority of the community would rather play the dog shit cancer piece of shit glitchy laggy game that is arma 3, over minecraft?

55 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Rust is some of the hardest servers to get a community started on... Everyone wants different wipe cycles. Everyone wants different rules. We tried on Olympus like 3 times and it failed.

thats because oly is shit

2 hours ago, eazy:( said:

thats because oly is shit

ahh yes, a community that has over 300 concurrent players almost at all times not being able to hold up a rust server is not because there are thousands of better, more active servers, but because the community is shit

:nose-pick:

Nicolas March likes this

1 hour ago, Huan Lee said:

ahh yes, a community that has over 300 concurrent players almost at all times not being able to hold up a rust server is not because there are thousands of better, more active servers, but because the community is shit

You sound offended

6 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

5 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

im not even an olympus player, my argument is that if you think switching from altis life to rust will somehow save the server, you're retarded

Im not saying changing from altis life to rust will save an altis life server at all you degenerate cunt, im saying more people will play it rather than this dogshit game. 

and OLY is a spineless community.

Tricks and mrkillalot8989 like this

2 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

Im not saying changing from altis life to rust will save an altis life server at all you degenerate cunt, im saying more people will play it rather than this dogshit game. 

I'd play a rust server. just saying

Honestly i would play the fuck out of an asylum rust server if it was like the rusty uber servers with 2 wipes a week.  But i have a feeling those wipe times are likely a problem with others, exactly what Jesse is saying.

If it was sorted out and had good donation tiers you might make enough money to help offset or pay for the arma servers.  I know successful rust servers make some bank.

Other problem is rust communities are often very sketched out by playing admins.  So would have to be careful in that regard as well.  

eazy:( likes this

7 hours ago, eazy:( said:

i would bet you $50 that the player count would be worse than it is now a month after release

On 9/3/2019 at 4:08 PM, YuSheng said:

Day Z RP

I got banned from a DayZRP server, apparently sniper on a roof top wasnt legit RP, who would have thought.

Edited by HotWings
YuSheng likes this