Why not move to a different game.

6 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

ahh yes, a community that has over 300 concurrent players almost at all times not being able to hold up a rust server is not because there are thousands of better, more active servers, but because the community is shit

:nose-pick:

5 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

im not even an olympus player, my argument is that if you think switching from altis life to rust will somehow save the server, you're retarded

Im not saying changing from altis life to rust will save an altis life server at all you degenerate cunt, im saying more people will play it rather than this dogshit game. 

and OLY is a spineless community.

mrkillalot8989 and Tricks like this

Honestly i would play the fuck out of an asylum rust server if it was like the rusty uber servers with 2 wipes a week.  But i have a feeling those wipe times are likely a problem with others, exactly what Jesse is saying.

If it was sorted out and had good donation tiers you might make enough money to help offset or pay for the arma servers.  I know successful rust servers make some bank.

Other problem is rust communities are often very sketched out by playing admins.  So would have to be careful in that regard as well.