3 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I've done quite a few runs, some car, helicopter and a few box runs. I dont see the issue with the location?

Mainly you make meth more risky.  But my biggest complaint is that new jobs should have people going to new places.  I don't why you would use the same part of the map as it's boring.  New jobs should be placed in spots that don't get a lot of use

4 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

Mainly you make meth more risky.  But my biggest complaint is that new jobs should have people going to new places.  I don't why you would use the same part of the map as it's boring.  New jobs should be placed in spots that don't get a lot of use

History has proven itself time and time again here. You put anything out of the way, and people can't be bothered to do it, regardless of how good the money could be.

Atra and Fried Rice like this
59 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

fighting arms when it was south of OG

fighting drug when it was north of the map

fighting oil when it was out at sea

Not the same as money making.  Also most cartel players didn't like those spots to fight at because of the design, wasn't because it took an extra minute to fly with an orca or drive to.

Kawaii likes this
3 hours ago, Fudger said:

No, it was mostly cause it took so long. At least for drug cause oil was ass

I literally have seen or heard no one complain about that, other than oil because it required a helicopter or boat.  I've seen people complain that those cartels were boring, defender sided or whatever.  Even then, cartels and money making are far different.  If something is giving a good profit per hour then people will do it.  Doesn't have to be way out in the middle of nowhere but there is plenty of unused places for new jobs to go that aren't even hard to get to that could be used instead of putting a new job right next to meth lmao

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The place I put it now makes both places feel more interactive than just scroll wheel gather, afk, done. The locations also bring more traffic in to both meth and the uranium areas, and we’re closely monitoring how it affects the server economy.

Meth had plenty of traffic before, so idk.

Next job put it somewhere new or an area that could use some love so the map feels more lively

Invincible and Kawaii like this
Just now, Madlibs said:

No one will do it though, and cops will never check it.

I beg the differ. Cops always hope for a good Scotch bust, which is a reason to go up there. If anything, a lot more cops would go up there due to there being a new illegal activity in that area. It just all comes down to incentives, people will go if there is incentive to, same for cops. 

2 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

I beg the differ. Cops always hope for a good Scotch bust, which is a reason to go up there. If anything, a lot more cops would go up there due to there being a new illegal activity in that area. It just all comes down to incentives, people will go if there is incentive to, same for cops. 

But only corp+ can go there which further reduces the likely hood of cops coming