3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I think we may limit it to only two types of vehicles.  

If you limit it to only 2 vehicles then make sure uranium is used for something else like for crafting certain items so people have to go there for it. I know right now some guns need meth to be able to craft them so why not change the meth out for uranium but make it like x2 the amount or something or just add uranium to crafting guns because why not. Food for thought anyway.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
27 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

If you limit it to only 2 vehicles then make sure uranium is used for something else like for crafting certain items so people have to go there for it. I know right now some guns need meth to be able to craft them so why not change the meth out for uranium but make it like x2 the amount or something or just add uranium to crafting guns because why not. Food for thought anyway.

Ifrits are now always fueled when pulled from the garage but require uranium to craft. (totally random idea)

I like the idea of diversifying the crafting in general! +1

12 minutes ago, bbgreg17 said:

Ifrits are now always fueled when pulled from the garage but require uranium to craft. (totally random idea)

I like the idea of diversifying the crafting in general! +1

Yeah, i know some tanks are plated with depleted uranium also armor piercing rounds from ships/tanks are too.  We should be able to make armored vehicles with such items. 

I like.

bbgreg17 likes this
On 9/4/2019 at 5:06 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Yeah, i know some tanks are plated with depleted uranium also armor piercing rounds from ships/tanks are too.  We should be able to make armored vehicles with such items. 

I like.

Regardless of how its added to crafting i think its a must and its the best place for it to be added. Right now there needs to be more of a reason to do uranium and this might just be it.

Batcan and Mitch (IFRIT) like this