Killer 11's GROOVE ON ASYLUM!

2 hours ago, DH | John Wick said:

I might be concerned if you actually played anymore :/

I'd be concerned about the face you'd make when you realise I've killed you, and a few of your boys in the last week. I think I killed jig last night and then some DH hero who tried to revive him. 

In the last week or two? I've reset my money and only spent what I was able to make. There are some generous people on the server who dont pay attention.

DH | John Wick likes this
5 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'd be concerned about the face you'd make when you realise I've killed you, and a few of your boys in the last week. I think I killed jig last night and then some DH hero who tried to revive him. 

In the last week or two? I've reset my money and only spent what I was able to make. There are some generous people on the server who dont pay attention.

dont you know removing that much money can through the whole asylum economy out of order?!

Spoiler

you need to give it all to me instead to keep the market stable. :D

Sheriff Rick likes this
6 minutes ago, DH | John Wick said:

So whats that make you since you got dumped on at drug by DH, not to mention the best fighters DH had went to Purge, So you got shit on by the left overs

What are you on about I came there by myself and killed 2 of you out of 4 hahah neck retard