Farewell

Madlibs

Been on asylum on and off for 6 years. Have a lot of good memories and made a lot of long time friends. We had a good run but my time here is coming to an end. I would like to give a special shout out to a few folks and gangs who made this a better experience

Bamboo Union, Oblivion, FSA, Dark Horse, and the APD

@Whitey, @Dust Runner, @Hype, @Donutkiller, @Bronx, @RoguePilot, @Clint Beastwood, @Judg3, @Abu Hajaar, @Leroy Jenkins

@eRr0r : n0 UnIT @Vortex @John Wick @WolfLeader

7 hours ago, Madlibs said:

Been on asylum on and off for 6 years. Have a lot of good memories and made a lot of long time friends. We had a good run but my time here is coming to an end. I would like to give a special shout out to a few folks and gangs who made this a better experience

@Whitey, @Dust Runner, @Hype, @Donutkiller, @Bronx, @RoguePilot, @Clint Beastwood, @Judg3, @Abu Hajaar, @Leroy Jenkins

had fun playing with you.

see you at arms next week

Abu, Leroy Jenkins, Good Lub and 1 other like this
On 9/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, Madlibs said:

You'll come back next week don't worry 

On 9/8/2019 at 6:59 AM, Leroy Jenkins said:

Good luck! Asylum's loss for sure. It's rare to find people with good, strong character in an environment like Asylum which seems to bring out the evil in most players. We'll miss you!

+1 "which seems to bring out the evil in most players." I agree with this statement. 

salutes jack black GIF I wish you the best of luck Madlibs! You will be missed hope to see you return soon. o7

Edited by Foxx40
Leroy Jenkins likes this

Damn Bro its sad to see you go, you add value to this community.. you will be missed thanks for recruiting me into 64bit and helping me start my gang life on asylum back in 2015 we had a good run really enjoyed those times, youre a great guy this community loses one of its finest players hope to see you back sometime.. 443D7B7EB9EB7073B48D987ACBE417F73AE5784B

• 2 months later...