Gang Bank Transfer option

1 hour ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

How is there any baseline risk when you can access gang bank from any ATM on the island?  

Exactly, so go to one of them with whoever needs the money and bam, problem solved. Anytime ive needed to comp someone from my gang bank in the past or needed to move money for whatever reason ive either done it while theres others around or went to an atm in bum fuck nowhere and done it. Gang bank transfers havent been an issue to warrant any sort of change, theres a right amount of risk vs reward as it stands. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

1 hour ago, Glass of Water said:

when are we getting our jean shorts transfer option?? how else am i supposed to pay chipotle for actually getting a mullet

I will abort you

2 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Exactly, so go to one of them with whoever needs the money and bam, problem solved. Anytime ive needed to comp someone from my gang bank in the past or needed to move money for whatever reason ive either done it while theres others around or went to an atm in bum fuck nowhere and done it. Gang bank transfers havent been an issue to warrant any sort of change, theres a right amount of risk vs reward as it stands. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

I just want an easy button, man