Olympus Players Ban Appeal Be Like

Smee

1 hour ago, Xavorey said:

Dammmm rip , at this point with the player pop, both communities merging probably isn't a bad idea , So Olympus getting deleted made that easy lol:frog:

With my experience, merging almost always ends in a dumpster fire, it just turns one community into two sub communities with everyone talking shit and leadership will always argue what’s best because they have to share power now, it’s happened everywhere I’ve gone and will happen here too

15 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

With my experience, merging almost always ends in a dumpster fire, it just turns one community into two sub communities with everyone talking shit and leadership will always argue what’s best because they have to share power now, it’s happened everywhere I’ve gone and will happen here too

The problem will be the nubs breaking rules in game haha. I can imagine there will be salty Olympus players going on mass RDM runs.

*better watch @Hadi Mokdad

Is it possible to build a Super Max style prison just for one possible terrorist refugee or would that fall under discrimination? Lol

Hadi Mokdad and DanteFleury like this
11 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

The problem will be the nubs breaking rules in game haha. I can imagine there will be salty Olympus players going on mass RDM runs.

*better watch @Hadi Mokdad

Is it possible to build a Super Max style prison just for one possible terrorist refugee or would that fall under discrimination? Lol

Don’t you hear yourself? Your saying the servers should merge while simultaneously talking shit about their players, what a way to bind communities 

5 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

It’s not like Olympus admins/staff will get those same rolls on Asylum.