Our Olympus Brothers

Dear Olympus players,

I would like to be one of the many to welcome our Olympus brothers to asylum, Bamboo Union has open arms to any Olympus player that would like to join our gang. Just message either @maxsa , @王 luke 王 , or myself ( @BU | I have aids inmybutt ). We can teach you all how to make money fairly fast as well as kill people very easily. Thank you for using Olympus as a stepping stool and coming to play with the real players on asylum.

Thank you,

Bamboo Union

Rahim and Huan Lee like this
11 minutes ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

Do you guys accept terrorists ?

That's our favorite kind of people.

6 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Warning: Olympus Boys, these fools are equivalent to our Kavala Scats. You've been warned.

Literally haven't been in Kavala in weeks and have owned every cartel for 3 days till right now.

Just now, Tman15tmb said:

I might have to dust off my constable uniform just to apprehend some crazy terrorist refugee..

try us

4 minutes ago, ProGrant said:

Would you really want to learn from someone that calls themself  I have aids inmybutt..... I rest my case.

coming from the guy who cant bring a ifrit to a cartel because we take them, have about 10 in our collection.

11 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

LOL haven't played in over a year, try again bud.

care enough to be on the forums about it, play the server before you make assumptions :shrug:

2 minutes ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

coming from the guy who cant bring a ifrit to a cartel because we take them, have about 10 in our collection.

care enough to be on the forums about it, play the server before you make assumptions :shrug:

stop talking like a wanna be pro player

Just now, Orgondo said:

Was playing Asylum a good bit before i fully stopped Arma bud, you never once came to a Cartel against Prime. Stay shitty.

fully stopped playing arma but youre here running your mouth please consider taking a toaster bath 

Bamboo offers a place in Kavala rent free and unlimited access to the weed field and if you like that cringy wannabe esports thing called cartels then we got retards who go and do that.  We're the most versatile gang on Asylum.

26 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

LOL haven't played in over a year, try again bud.

Lmfao, Bamboo Union is even rent free in this losers head.  Haven't played in a year and still crying about Bamboo.  Get some hobbies nerd