Dick romney is a fascists

•ÐŠ• Randy

Its pointless to debate someone that screams "YOURE GONNA TAKE MY GUNS" when all i said was "im all for semi auto rifles, just want common sense laws like enhanced background checks and reduced magazine size". sorry you cant tell the difference. You deflect everytime i say something :) https://gyazo.com/af224335b146b14445187a3d6d2fe116

Edited by •ÐŠ• Randy
28 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Gun Regulations aint gonna keep people from killing people... It won't even hinder it.

Psychos gonna be psychos

Have u heared of Japan. But Netherlands makes good money of selling guns to America so please keep shooting over there ;D

Also gun regulation aside dick Romney is still a mong

Edited by wollie35
thero, Abu and Sail like this
11 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

I don't really care if you muricans murder each other over there but I hear that argument everytime and I just want to say that it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard ... carry on

I mean, have you seen England's and australia's violent crime rate? It isn't pretty. Criminals don't magically become non-criminals when they dont have a gun. They'll still commit violent crime with or without one. But by no means should the solution be taking away the guns that people use to defend themselves from these people. Including guns such as the AR-15/Ak-47. Here is an example of their practical use of self defense.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/houston-gunfight-as-deadly-as-ok-corral-home-owner-uses-ak47-in-self-defense/#axzz5zQN0fOHa

Also, dont call me a fascist because you can't debate me comrade Randall. 

Edited by Dick Romney
HEYSOOS? likes this
5 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

I mean, have you seen England's and australia's violent crime rate? It isn't pretty. Criminals don't magically become non-criminals when they dont have a gun. They'll still commit violent crime with or without one. But by no means should the solution be taking away the guns that people use to defend themselves from these people. Including guns such as the AR-15/Ak-47. Here is an example of their practical use of self defense.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/houston-gunfight-as-deadly-as-ok-corral-home-owner-uses-ak47-in-self-defense/#axzz5zQN0fOHa

Also, dont call me a fascist because you can't debate me comrade Randall. 

I prefer my criminals armed with knives and forks but that is just sane old me and for every case of valid self defense there is probably 2 cases of a dumb murican gettin shot by an even dumber murican .... but like I said I don't really care I just had to say something after seeing that argument every single time and it's just so fuckin idiotic I want to cut myself every fuckin time 

Edited by Dex Chase
william likes this

I prefer my criminals armed with knives and forks but that is just sane old me and for every case of valid self defense there is probably 2 cases of a dumb murican gettin shot by an even dumber murican .... but like I said I don't really care I just had to say something after seeing that argument every single time and it's just so fuckin idiotic I want to cut myself every fuckin time 

Shut the fuck up retard.

uc. and pan fried like this

I prefer my criminals armed with 2 shots in the chest and 1 in the head. Why, because I don't want them to even fuck with me. If they come into my house with a knive, spoon, fork, toothpick, i will shoot them. 

bigjohn561 likes this
17 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

Hold on.... You think a criminal is going to OBEY the law and only get a LEGAL weapon to come rob u? Or worse take ur kids from you? 

6 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

I prefer my criminals armed with 2 shots in the chest and 1 in the head. Why, because I don't want them to even fuck with me. If they come into my house with a knive, spoon, fork, toothpick, i will shoot them. 

Japan rarely has a mass schooting because of 3 reasons:

1. Japan implements very strict gun-control laws
  2. Shotguns and air rifles are the only firearms u can legally buy in japan (for hunters)
  3. Aquiring a firearm is extremely difficult in japan

Trust me that removing most guns fixes more problems then giving people guns for defending themselves solve.

Americans love their guns tho, so i know it wont be fixed, and our country makes a shit load of money for it. But don't say guns help you with self-defence.

Just now, wollie35 said:

2. Shotguns and air rifles are the only firearms u can legally buy in japan (for hunters)

Trust me that removing most guns fixes more problems then giving people guns for defending themselves solve.

Americans love their guns tho, so i know it wont be fixed, and our country makes a shit load of money for it. But don't say guns help you with self-defence.

Fuck it, take my guns, I guess I will nicely ask the burglar to stop next time he tries to rob my shit. 

Just now, Dick Romney said:

Fuck it, take my guns, I guess I will nicely ask the burglar to stop next time he tries to rob my shit. 

that's the thing because it's too far in you can't get out of it aswell. But (taking japan again for example) rarely has robbery's. And when they happen nobody gets hurt to due to gunfire (which is the most important part)

I know Americans will never give up guns but you still can't deny any of the facts about more guns not helping the safety of citizens.

1 minute ago, wollie35 said:

that's the thing because it's too far in you can't get out of it aswell. But (taking japan again for example) rarely has robbery's. And when they happen nobody gets hurt to due to gunfire (which is the most important part)

I know Americans will never give up guns but you still can't deny any of the facts about more guns not helping the safety of citizens.

You act as if taking away guns stops people from committing crime? What? 

Japan is a police state, the government heavily regulates EVERYTHING. The government in japan has been known to lay tyranny upon its people multiple times throughout history. It is a perfect example of why our freedoms are so important. The purpose of the second amendment in America is to protect the people against a tyrannical state (Read "The Rights of Man"). It is not only for self defense from people who threaten us, but also from the government who attempts to take away the tools we use to protect ourselves. 

bigjohn561 likes this
5 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

Japan is a police state, the government heavily regulates EVERYTHING. The government in japan has been known to lay tyranny upon its people multiple times throughout history. It is a perfect example of why our freedoms are so important. The purpose of the second amendment in America is to protect the people against a tyrannical state (Read "The Rights of Man"). It is not only for self defense from people who threaten us, but also from the government who attempts to take away the tools we use to protect ourselves. 

Ty. Hard to type all that while at work.

1 minute ago, Dick Romney said:

this  part makes sense. Also japan is alot less regulated then u think/say. China is alot more regulated, u can get points there for crossing a red light for example.

However you don't need guns to have you freedom, I have more freedom then i can imagine here in the Netherlands never feel threathened and also has never felt the need to take anything from a knife > gun when i walk through amsterdam at 2 in the morning.

Gouverment wise were free to do whatever the fuck we want (within the obvious limits). So guns do not add anything towards or away from freedom.

But I don't think you can ever change the mind of (i assume republican) American when it comes to guns. So gl with them dude, as long as ya keep buying m from the Netherlands 😉

thero likes this
1 minute ago, wollie35 said:

this  part makes sense. Also japan is alot less regulated then u think/say. China is alot more regulated, u can get points there for crossing a red light for example.

However you don't need guns to have you freedom, I have more freedom then i can imagine here in the Netherlands never feel threathened and also has never felt the need to take anything from a knife > gun when i walk through amsterdam at 2 in the morning.

Gouverment wise were free to do whatever the fuck we want (within the obvious limits). So guns do not add anything towards or away from freedom.

But I don't think you can ever change the mind of (i assume republican) American when it comes to guns. So gl with them dude, as long as ya keep buying m from the Netherlands 😉

The jews didn't need guns to feel free. wait, shit.

Man, you're missing the point of the 2A. Let me try to make this simple for you. 

Look, by taking away guns, you are only promoting the eventual happening of the issue. Which is a tyrannical state, if you take away the very thing that allows citizens to have a fighting chance against government tyranny, tyranny is more likely to happen. The modern era doesn't change that, government will never be and should never something the American People ought to rely on. Look at how much shit has happened in Europe over the past 300 years. Europe is the perfect example of why guns are important. If any leader of any country in europe were to one day decide to say "fuck it, I want this land over here" hundreds, if not thousands of civilians would die in that country due to lack of protection. Same in japan, same elsewhere. Most inner-cities in america, which have strict gun-laws, still have obscene crime problems. You see, it doesn't matter if you ban guns, crime will exist. Unbelievable acts of evil will still continue to happen, it is the ugly truth of the matter and banning guns is not the solution. You are only beating around the bush when it comes to beating guns. We ought to focus on something more valuable to humanity such as mental health rather than the tools evil people use to commit unspeakable acts of terror. How about we focus on the mental stability of people, so they dont do these horrific things, rather than banning all the tools which law abiding citizens regularly use to feed, defend, and enjoy themselves with. 

bigjohn561 likes this

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Japan is an island nation that doesn't share a boarder with Mexico in which cartels will happily supply criminals with guns and everyone else will be SOL.  Japan also is a homogeneous country with a higher social trust and lower crime rate than the United States.  Guns don't really affect crime, the UK is now banning too sharp of knives to try and reduce their crime.  The only way to stop crime is to punish criminals and send them away for a long time like the U.S did in the 90's when crime was rapidly increasing.

Mass shootings are a little different.  They happen in other places but yes it is a problem in the U.S but it's more to do with social factors than guns.  We've always had guns and actually less restrictions on them before and there were rarely mass shooting.  Mass shootings got waaaaay more popular after Columbine.  Restrictions on guns will not change anything, all that will happens is people will acquire guns illegally ( There's like 380 million guns in the U.S, good luck getting rid of them ) people will also go on to use trucks to run people over, which ISIS did in France to great effect and it killed 80 people which tops our worst mass shooting which was around 50.  

bigjohn561 and Sail like this

As much as it should happen It would be pointless to ban guns in america because every retard screeching "ITS MAH 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AND PROTECT MY FAMILY YEEE HAWWW" <---- (retard if you think/say this btw) owns 15 different guns. Its too late for gun control, would of been easier years ago. Guns are dumb, people that think more guns are the solution are even more dumb.

As for the knife v gun debate I strongly believe that to knife someone requires more of a psychopathic mentality to go up to someone and get up close and personal to stab/cut them whereas with a gun its no effort pop and gone.

TL;DR: 90% of americans are dumb and don't learn from their mistakes

8 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

The jews didn't need guns to feel free. wait, shit.

Man, you're missing the point of the 2A. Let me try to make this simple for you. 

Look, by taking away guns, you are only promoting the eventual happening of the issue. Which is a tyrannical state, if you take away the very thing that allows citizens to have a fighting chance against government tyranny, tyranny is more likely to happen. The modern era doesn't change that, government will never be and should never something the American People ought to rely on. Look at how much shit has happened in Europe over the past 300 years. Europe is the perfect example of why guns are important. If any leader of any country in europe were to one day decide to say "fuck it, I want this land over here" hundreds, if not thousands of civilians would die in that country due to lack of protection. Same in japan, same elsewhere. Most inner-cities in america, which have strict gun-laws, still have obscene crime problems. You see, it doesn't matter if you ban guns, crime will exist. Unbelievable acts of evil will still continue to happen, it is the ugly truth of the matter and banning guns is not the solution. You are only beating around the bush when it comes to beating guns. We ought to focus on something more valuable to humanity such as mental health rather than the tools evil people use to commit unspeakable acts of terror. How about we focus on the mental stability of people, so they dont do these horrific things, rather than banning all the tools which law abiding citizens regularly use to feed, defend, and enjoy themselves with. 

America is more of a tyranny then the Netherlands while we have got guns banned.

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Doomba said:

Gun control is dead. Fuck your background checks and magazine size limits. 3D Printer goes BRRRRR

hey guys, welcome back to my channel, drop a like and smash the subscribe button

anyhow today we will be 3D printing a felony and going over the steps how to stay off the ATF and FBI watchlist

16 hours ago, alexander12325 said:

hey guys, welcome back to my channel, drop a like and smash the subscribe button

anyhow today we will be 3D printing a felony and going over the steps how to stay off the ATF and FBI watchlist

This but unironically

• 3 months later...