Key Sale - 15% Off & Free Keys!

Jesse

Hey guys!

In response to our downtime of the forums and a bit of the servers earlier in the week. As well as back to school starting and such, we figured we'd do a sale on key purchases and also include a few free ones with select purchases. Later this week we'll be announcing some more changes to how community goals and such will be working going forward! It's much more "for the player" now! As well as some changes to the mission that I think most of you will enjoy!

Coupon Code: 15OFF

Discount Duration: Now until September 17th @ 00:01.

Free Keys! (see below)

Any purchase of multiple key packs will give additional free keys as follows:

• 1 Key -> 0 Free Keys (Total of 1 Key)
  • 5 Keys -> 1 Free Key (Total of 6 Keys)
  • 10 Keys -> 2 Free Keys (Total of 12 Keys)
  • 25 Keys -> 7 Free Keys (Total of 32 Keys)

Make sure you buy the key packs and not just 5 or 10 single keys as it will not give you the bonus keys!
If you want 5 keys, buy the 5 pack.. etc!

The store page will list them as the 5, 10, 25 keys, however once your purchase is complete, the script that adds the keys is set to give you the extra keys automatically.

SPECIAL NOTE: In the event you forget to enter the coupon code, you are out of luck. Make sure you enter the code to receive the discount. All key purchases are final, we will not credit you if you fail to enter the code on checkout for the discount! Keys will add automatically regardless if you use the code or not!

Key Credit: The key credit you get in-game for item duplicates DOES NOT automatically transfer to your forums account. If you wish to claim your account credit please make a donation support ticket and we'll add the account credit to your forums account ASAP.

Thanks for your support,
Clint & Jesse

Louie, BlackShot, Mason and 6 others like this
14 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

Wow! a whole 15%!!!!!!

I mean... Until Clint and I Discounts were never a thing. Plus, If we make them too cheap. Then we're not really going to meet server costs and what not... 15% off is pretty good all things considered with PayPal fees too and what not. Not like people are buying 200 keys...

7 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@Jesse Any eta on when infamy and BH etc will be added back?

Clint made a post regarding. It's hidden until we're ready to unhide it as it contains other stuff too. However, not sure on BH. But infamy and some of the community goal stuff is just going to be worked in to the default mission. Instead of making people grind forever on earning infamy and such. Plus it'll level the playing field and be easier code wise to do stuff. We'll probably just be moving infamy stuff in to talents for some of it. And refining it. Regardless, this threads not really intended for this discussion.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I mean... Until Clint and I Discounts were never a thing. Plus, If we make them too cheap. Then we're not really going to meet server costs and what not... 15% off is pretty good all things considered with PayPal fees too and what not. Not like people are buying 200 keys...

Clint made a post regarding. It's hidden until we're ready to unhide it as it contains other stuff too. However, not sure on BH. But infamy and some of the community goal stuff is just going to be worked in to the default mission. Instead of making people grind forever on earning infamy and such. Plus it'll level the playing field and be easier code wise to do stuff. We'll probably just be moving infamy stuff in to talents for some of it. And refining it. Regardless, this threads not really intended for this discussion.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611481fecc53c74569243

2 hours ago, Shepurd said:

LMAO are you guys retarded? why would I buy the 25 pack for 3 extra keys, when I could buy 5, 5 packs and get 5 extra keys??????????????

This was the extent of the thinking...
a5d5916e0c94574a80e0a5bafc014dd8.png

As you can see, zero math was done. Zero thought was put in beyond what I typed. Immediately after sending that link, I went to bed basically. Had to be up in... ~6 hours after that post.

It's since been modified to now give you a total of 32 keys. No one purchased the 25 pack so far, otherwise, I'd compensate them the new adjusted value.

My bad...

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

This was the extent of the thinking...
a5d5916e0c94574a80e0a5bafc014dd8.png

As you can see, zero math was done. Zero thought was put in beyond what I typed. Immediately after sending that link, I went to bed basically. Had to be up in... ~6 hours after that post.

I feel you bro, just thought it was funny 😂