APD Captain Announcement

Samperino

1 hour ago, Samperino said:

Hy5lu0B.png

image.jpeg

From a peak of 100/100 on 4 servers to one that isn't full on weekends. The fact that Asylum needs THREE Captains for ONE server is hilarious in itself--classic case of too many cooks in a kitchen. If anything, it should be a reduction in the #s of APD, not promotions given out.

tenor.gif

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
57 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

From a peak of 100/100 on 4 servers to one that isn't full on weekends. The fact that Asylum needs THREE Captains for ONE server is hilarious in itself--classic case of too many cooks in a kitchen. If anything, it should be a reduction in the #s of APD, not promotions given out.

tenor.gif

Too many cooks in the kitchen is right. I’m glad to see you’ve taken it upon yourself to take your negative ass out of the kitchen a long time ago.

I have to wonder, this is the 2nd Captain announcement thread you’ve come into in 9 months to just bitch. You were a Lieutenant at one point so I don’t think it’s difficult to put two and two together. Just saying.

Server’s doing phenomenal after V2’s release by the way, since you care so much. Performance is great, we have @Jake and his crew setting up the Whitelisted EMS and Fire.

Moral is the story is that the world moves on. You haven’t.

Fried Rice, Jake and Rafael like this
49 minutes ago, Samperino said:

Too many cooks in the kitchen is right. I’m glad to see you’ve taken it upon yourself to take your negative ass out of the kitchen a long time ago.

I have to wonder, this is the 2nd Captain announcement thread you’ve come into in 9 months to just bitch. You were a Lieutenant at one point so I don’t think it’s difficult to put two and two together. Just saying.

Server’s doing phenomenal after V2’s release by the way, since you care so much. Performance is great, we have @Jake and his crew setting up the Whitelisted EMS and Fire.

Moral is the story is that the world moves on. You haven’t.

I stop by on the forums to entertain myself. Its funny how much that bothers you.

Niels likes this
6 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

tenor.gif

Hardly any Arma servers get full these days.

Fried Rice likes this
12 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

tenor.gif

its amazing you ever got promoted

Masonn likes this
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2019 at 12:40 AM, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

tenor.gif

Too bad not a lot of people are left around that remember the struggle of 1-2 hours of spamming enter macros to get to the servers during cartel wars

Edited by Pentax
Yuki Hayami and HomeTrlx like this