Look Asylum being advertised on TV

Witz

2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

October - I honestly believe that most people like it without Bounty Hunters.

i do because you can run drugs an do things with out to much worry other then cops...Not playing without BH has been fun for sure,but not having it is a tough one imho.Maybe go back to basic with cops an rebels? idk lol

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

Maybe go back to basic with cops an rebels?

Cops are about as "basic" as they can get at the moment, which in turn also makes them about as powerless as they have always been. Currently, cops have no medic, undercover, or warrant prestige systems. The extent of any of those is being able to hide your badge and being able to wear non-marked (undercover) clothing and weaponry while in an undercover slot.

Do you have any suggestions as to how much more basic cop should be?

6 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

October - I honestly believe that most people like it without Bounty Hunters.

I know me and at least some other people are waiting for bounty hunter to come back. Of course I'd say this, but I don't see the problem with bounty hunter gear. People were mainly complaining about getting bounty hunted for 5k anyway. Could make it so that owning a rebel license would change something like how much you get for arresting them, as opposed to arresting a plain civ. Maybe civs with no rebel license give a reduced percentage or something? Bounty hunters need good enough equipment to be able to fight a rebel group.

52 minutes ago, Defragments said:

I know me and at least some other people are waiting for bounty hunter to come back. Of course I'd say this, but I don't see the problem with bounty hunter gear. People were mainly complaining about getting bounty hunted for 5k anyway. Could make it so that owning a rebel license would change something like how much you get for arresting them, as opposed to arresting a plain civ. Maybe civs with no rebel license give a reduced percentage or something? Bounty hunters need good enough equipment to be able to fight a rebel group.

Any person waiting for BH will not even compare to the people who will probably end up quitting if BH isn't added right and they are like they were before.