Should you have to be whitelisted to do BH?

zdeat

Hear me out...

Ive been seeing a lot of people complain that BH is still gone. And i think as V2 has been released that they should change up the way BH sorta works. So i was thinking, why not make it whitelisted. 

Citizens would have to show that they can  initiate properly, and not abuse their power as well as understand the rules of BH. 

Until i think more about the rest of BH, and if i would change anything else, what do you guys think of that? LMK

Here's how I would like to see it. 

• Remove all bounty hunter weapons and only keep MX, promet, (maybe also spar 16, type 115). This will eliminate all the sneaky pistol bangers that ruin the fun. This will also force the bounty hunters to wear carrierlite/CSAT clothing. Which would give allow the people to see them as the same threat they would as a rebel with full gear. The idea of someone turning on you or just downing you with pistols, only losing $1200 for their p07 is really irritating. If the bounty hunters had to put more money into it (25-30k for full bh kit) they would be more careful. 
  • Basically, fighting bounty hunters that are full kit is much more satisfying and actually enjoyable rather than fighting pistol bangers that just respawn and regear with no loss.
  • Minimum bounty that bh can get should be 15-25k 
  • Don't whitelist bh, its an alternative to cop and allows for more civilian variety. 
Bandit, ZeroHD, GravL and 2 others like this
30 minutes ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

• Remove all bounty hunter weapons and only keep MX, promet, (maybe also spar 16, type 115). This will eliminate all the sneaky pistol bangers that ruin the fun. This will also force the bounty hunters to wear carrierlite/CSAT clothing. Which would give allow the people to see them as the same threat they would as a rebel with full gear. The idea of someone turning on you or just downing you with pistols, only losing $1200 for their p07 is really irritating. If the bounty hunters had to put more money into it (25-30k for full bh kit) they would be more careful. 
  • Basically, fighting bounty hunters that are full kit is much more satisfying and actually enjoyable rather than fighting pistol bangers that just respawn and regear with no loss.
  • Don't whitelist bh, its an alternative to cop and allows for more civilian variety. 

thats stupid , remove mx keep pistol is better

Gagss likes this
7 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

great, considering its a hobby and not my job :D

hows the multi thousand dollar investment into a dead server on a dying game going :D

Well that's good to know.

Dead? Some people are still having fun.

b589cafeb298d51a8983f7b48602cf5c.png 

Considering the fact that my "investment" is was already returned by February 2019 and I have never come out of pocket for anything, I guess you could consider this a hobby.

7 hours ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

I like that

Maybe make skiptracers the only place to send bounties to prison, and add 2 more on the map. This will cause Bounter Hunters to take more risks, and be even more careful. Rather than the nearest court house. I really just Want BH to be like rebel, but for "good" people. Meaning, skiptracers are the primary place where Bounty Hunters buy stuff and send people to prison. 

This next idea may be a stretch. To prevent people from being downed/restrained 24/7 by bounty hunters, or being executed by bounty hunters, we should make them unable to send someone to prison when they have any sort of bounty on them. When a bounty hunter is seized of his/her's license, maybe add a 30 minute cooldown for them before they can re-buy it. 

Edited by Dick Romney
Bherky likes this

bring back bounty hunter as it was ... people always complain how they got pistol banged and how it's cheap but on the other hand they complain about how the server is dying and they dont get any action ... people are idios and dont know what they want anyway ... give me back my bountyhunter so that I can afk in kavala waiting for the occasional rdmer or crybaby to turn in ... thanks

Edited by Dex Chase
On 9/19/2019 at 8:54 AM, Dick Romney said:

Maybe make skiptracers the only place to send bounties to prison, and add 2 more on the map. This will cause Bounter Hunters to take more risks, and be even more careful. Rather than the nearest court house. I really just Want BH to be like rebel, but for "good" people. Meaning, skiptracers are the primary place where Bounty Hunters buy stuff and send people to prison. 

This next idea may be a stretch. To prevent people from being downed/restrained 24/7 by bounty hunters, or being executed by bounty hunters, we should make them unable to send someone to prison when they have any sort of bounty on them. When a bounty hunter is seized of his/her's license, maybe add a 30 minute cooldown for them before they can re-buy it. 

+1