Whitelisted Medics

Leady

3 hours ago, Valen said:

How do i apply for medic? I dont see EMT sub forums

The sub-section is currently hidden while under construction... I am hoping to have them out soon (my goal is this weekend at some point) but what I can tell you as of right now... development in-game is being worked on (that is simply all I know since I’m not a Developer), TeamSpeak permissions have been completed, forums: application requirements completed, application format completed, policies have been completed (85-90% give or take)... when I get home from work I plan to finish typing up policies

Fried Rice likes this
14 hours ago, Bread said:

Nah. Wrestling the combative guy to the ground is one of the fun things on the job.   They act big and tough until they get canned by you

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

So they are going by the book is what you’re saying lol

Bread is a loose cannon, and mad with power. Giving him any more was a mistake and now everyone is going to suffer the consequences.

xd

43 minutes ago, Destrah said:

What they need to do is to use that book to knock some sense into all these dumbasses out here. 

Hard to knock sense into drunks. Just a few weeks ago I encountered a frequent flyer in a panera bread who smelled like a bakery on steroids because he was getting shitfaced off of vanilla extract. We were flagged down to take him, he refused and got angry, had to call PD to cuff him to the bed. I wouldn't fight him mainly 'cause I'm a pussy, but also because I would quickly get dismissed. 

I agree alot that Fire/EMS shouldn't be handling fights and should back off when people get combative.  If you get hurt who are you going to help.  But when we only have 7 cops to our entire police force, after some other incidences we were issued ballistic vests as well to wear under our shirts and will aid cops in their troubles as well.  We just don't carry guns 

6 hours ago, Bread said:

I agree alot that Fire/EMS shouldn't be handling fights and should back off when people get combative.  If you get hurt who are you going to help.  But when we only have 7 cops to our entire police force, after some other incidences we were issued ballistic vests as well to wear under our shirts and will aid cops in their troubles as well.  We just don't carry guns 

That's about the same manpower we have.  3 supervisors and 5 ptl last night.  

And I agree about not getting in fights.  We had a drunk idiot about a month ago push a female emt when on the stretcher and then I had to take his ass to the hospital and while cuffed to the bed at the hospital he kicked me in the arm.  Then he got the 4 point restraints.  So no telling what he would have done in the ambulance. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

Shit skins kid, just wanted to point out you have not been able to properly render nor line up a single shape on a skin that you made, whats the point of you being gfx dev if @Boon does better work?

@DinKleberg? thats the homie.

lol yet you probably spent money trying to get them. can you confirm how much this retard has spent please @Mitch (IFRIT)