Jump to content
Leroy Jenkins

Darkhorse becomes Black Label Society

Recommended Posts

Sorry guys but the Marine Corps Judge Advocate Division's latest cease and desist letter kinda freaked me out. Apparently, the real Darkhorse battalion guys have been watching our videos for a while my latest letter from the JAD sounds ominous and I'm not paying a fine or getting held accountable irl for a video game. So henceforth, Darkhorse has rebranded itself as Black Label Society and is currently recruiting. We had a good run under the Marine 3/5 designation but the YouTube videos put a bright spotlight on us and we received the wrong kind of irl attention. At this point, none of the videos have to be removed.

Requirements:

Have and/or know how to make money

Knows what (Tac Coms) means and can actually do it

Team Player/No toxic crap with team mates or other players

Has a pretty good understanding of the game

Likes to troll and have fun 

Application Format:

In Game Name:

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):

Previous gangs:

Previous bans, be specific:

Why do you want to be on BLS?:

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
update app info

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: wvamo

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):370 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066850922/screenshots/

Previous gangs: los zentas

Previous bans, be specific: haven't been banned yet

Why do you want to be on BLS?: my current gang is shit and im just looking for people that are active to play with 

Edited by wvamorgan
forgot to add a screenshot

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, wvamorgan said:

In Game Name: wvamo

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):370

Previous gangs: los zentas

Previous bans, be specific: haven't been banned yet

Why do you want to be on BLS?: my current gang is shit and im just looking for people that are active to play with 

Where is the screenshot

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, Leroy Jenkins said:

Sorry guys but the Marine Corps Judge Advocate Division's latest cease and desist letter kinda freaked me out. Apparently, the real Darkhorse battalion guys have been watching our videos for a while my latest letter from the JAD sounds ominous and I'm not paying a fine or getting held accountable irl for a video game. So henceforth, Darkhorse has rebranded itself as Black Label Society and is currently recruiting. We had a good run under the Marine 3/5 designation but the YouTube videos put a bright spotlight on us and we received the wrong kind of irl attention. At this point, none of the videos have to be removed.

 

Lol, what?

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: Dornelles

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): https://prnt.sc/pcioag

Previous gangs: FreedomArmInd., CartelsTakers., FuckPolice, Veterans Asylum and Snipers

Previous bans, be specific: Never been banned 😃

Why do you want to be on BLS?: I want to join BLS to help the gang in terms of cartel domination, conflict and gang events such as bank robbery, city domination, police, etc. and also assisting the gang in locomotion means using my vehicles, so that the gang becomes more united and therefore stronger. And also make available all my experience of everything I have in my favor to help GANG members in whatever they need.

 

Edited by Dornelles
I forgot the print ... haha

Share this post


Link to post

Application Format:

In Game Name: DAK

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/bc0bebde6fc90561bf725a077a14f0c8

Previous gangs: SR and DH

Previous bans, be specific: Rdm Ban ------ Incorrect Initiation

Why do you want to be on BLS?: Looking for a stable clan that is willing to adopt me also am trying to play more so will also be (if allowed) participating in cartels turfs and all that jazz

Edited by DAK

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2019 at 4:32 PM, Leroy Jenkins said:

Sorry guys but the Marine Corps Judge Advocate Division's latest cease and desist letter kinda freaked me out. Apparently, the real Darkhorse battalion guys have been watching our videos for a while my latest letter from the JAD sounds ominous and I'm not paying a fine or getting held accountable irl for a video game. So henceforth, Darkhorse has rebranded itself as Black Label Society and is currently recruiting.

GTFO is this true? 

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: KIIAK

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): 3.5k 

https://gyazo.com/456d776869c59b623347c07fa3a86310

https://gyazo.com/cb7f87fbceddaaa081cedb4048b62a4c

3.5k under 2 accounts can prove if needed 

Previous gangs: Bad blood, One new Enemy, Various other gangs 

Previous bans, be specific: RDM, Police Message Abuse

Why do you want to be on BLS?: got a couple of old friends in the gang, I have not  played Arma for about 2 months so i'm trying to get back into the game. Im a solid pilot and a solid shot 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, KIIAK said:

In Game Name: KIIAK

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): 3.5k 

https://gyazo.com/456d776869c59b623347c07fa3a86310

https://gyazo.com/cb7f87fbceddaaa081cedb4048b62a4c

3.5k under 2 accounts can prove if needed 

Previous gangs: Bad blood, One new Enemy, Various other gangs 

Previous bans, be specific: RDM, Police Message Abuse

Why do you want to be on BLS?: got a couple of old friends in the gang, I have not  played Arma for about 2 months so i'm trying to get back into the game. Im a solid pilot and a solid shot 

When were you Badblood?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Not really sure. I have a lot going on in my life right now. Trust me, I’m not playing under an alias. 😉

Hope all is well with you Bada, miss having you around all the same brother. Loads of good times times on the island.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2019 at 1:32 PM, Leroy Jenkins said:

 

Requirements:

Have and/or know how to make money

Knows what (Tac Coms) means and can actually do it

Team Player/No toxic crap with team mates or other players

Has a pretty good understanding of the game

Likes to troll and have fun 

Application Format:

In Game Name: Chow Arko

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e708f71b89040373e5d35a8e38183a28

Previous gangs: Recursion,Mayhem,Spartan

Previous bans, be specific: Dupe Perm,Vdm 1 Day appealed for 1 hour Maybe Rdm once

Why do you want to be on BLS?: I Have Friends In This gang and im trying to get back in to arma 3

 

Hoodlum Priest likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Will

Hours in arma 3: https://gyazo.com/77b4d1a8bc75a14162e3d44283c02323

Previous gangs: FAVELA, many other gangs but i dont remember.

Previous Bans: Exploit 2 years ago.

Why do u want to be on BLS?: I wanna have fun, make friends, and make a lot of money, arma 3 is my favourite game which i play everyday and im a very cooperative person. Hope u guys like my profile and have a nice day! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

In Game Name:  JacobHarr

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): 6000 https://gyazo.com/8f6689f974cdbf7520b3a63b4629e82b

Previous gangs: Drunken fools, Encore, Evil corp, FSA. Other smalls ones

Previous bans, be specific: None in previous 3 years

Why do you want to be on BLS?: To fight cartels and who can hold down rebel for members.

+110 good player, chill guy

used to play with him back in a bunch of gangs

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: RyanG_000

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): 1666

Previous gangs: Mayhem, One New Enemy, 

Previous bans, be specific: RDM

Why do you want to be on BLS?: I have friends in BLS and would love to help them capture turfs and cartels and whatever they need.

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: Stealthyyy

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): 5946 https://prnt.sc/pie4a3

Previous gangs: Twelve Monkeys, Primitive, Primitive 2.0, Oblivion, Requiem

Previous bans, be specific: RDM (like 2 years ago)

Why do you want to be on BLS?: Wanna join an active gang who fights often and knows how shit goes

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: Jack Shepard

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot):

1349 Hours, https://gyazo.com/4f7cbf1861a3065f7d32d424a9cd5695

Previous gangs: None

Previous bans, be specific: RDM x1

Why do you want to be on BLS?: In all honesty the reason I chose BLS is because I see BLS members consistently in the server daily and I'm trying to be selective on which gang has the most activity. I've also been running solo on the server for some time and it's come to the point where joining a gang would be the most beneficial and logical thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: Jiggles

Hours on Arma (please provide screenshot): c760c4533df62b8f61b38e12d16f4411.png

Previous gangs: Starks, Viet Kong and Assholes Anonymous

Previous bans, be specific: I have had one 6 hour ban for RDM.

Why do you want to be on BLS?: I am looking for a community that can help me get back into Arma and I feel like that's you guys. I will help in any way possible and plan on being active. It has been a few months since I have played im just a lil rusty : )

Edited by ThievingBeast
forgot abt one of the gangs i was in

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...