Tonight's Update & Server 2 Information

Jesse

Tonights Update - Brings you a new loot crate. The destruction crate. I'll let someone else post pictures of the content inside. Probably @Clint Beastwood. As I need to get to bed. have to work in 6 hours... It brings RA/SGT slots that they have been briefed on how to use on discord. See @Samperino for proper usage of said slots. Also, some updated admin features that they can use. Probably some other fixes that @Azeh can mention if he wants.

Server 2 - Is going to be online. It's intended purpose is solely for you to be able to shuffle your gear to server 1 basically. We will have the server online for a little while. However, it will go down eventually again to a locked state. You cannot gather, buy houses, etc on the server to prevent people from actually playing on it. Houses will sell full price. Please note that if you own a s2 house you will continue to keep it until otherwise noted. So no need to sell your home. If you do want to sell your house it will sell for full buy price.

Teamspeak was moved from S3 to S1. If you connect to our TS using an IP, switch to using 149.56.29.23:9216 instead now. Otherwise continue using: ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216

That is all. Thank you.

Oh and 440 houses just went on the market that were owned by inactive people who haven't logged in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Azeh:
This update was somewhat out of the blue due to the S2 changes, so there will probably be another update in the near future containing some more major changes. However:
- Server restarts are now every 4 hours instead of 3.
- Some issues with seizing items from vehicles were fixed.
- Drilling for oil should now reset the vehicle despawn timer properly.
- A new civ talent was added that lets you the see the location of dead group/gang members on the map.
- An exploit related to CSATs and carrier lites dropping was fixed.
- An issue where spawning at your house would occasionally spawn you in the ocean may be fixed.
- AK Arco was added.
- Tents and other previously placeable objects can now be placed again.

justi, Abu, Shaq Daddy and 10 others like this

First

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

It brings RA/SGT slots that they have been briefed on how to use on discord. See @Samperino for proper usage of said slots.

Any improper use of these slots will result in immediate removal from the APD.
If you suspect anyone is misusing these slots (only Sergeant+ can access them), please file an internal affairs report here:

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/

Fried Rice likes this
6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Try flushing your DNS..

https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/94487-Client-wont-resolve-correct-ip-address-for-server

Or try restarting your PC and/or reopen TS. We currently have 23 people on TS though.. It's a dns issue for yourself.
5072d2119e91c269b5ec7a2b86b5c2ed.png

Flush didn't work for myself, DK, or Dick Romney neither did a pc reset either...

Edited by Tyler
Roice likes this

So, seeing as how no damage can be done. Shouldn't it be against the rules for people to go and steal vehicles then? As I'm using a vehicle to transfer things quicker. [I fill a HEMTT and park in front of my S1 house to constantly transfer.] But someone could easily lockpick and steal the HEMTT + any gear inside and I can't damage them at all.

33 minutes ago, Kitsune Neko said:

So, seeing as how no damage can be done. Shouldn't it be against the rules for people to go and steal vehicles then? As I'm using a vehicle to transfer things quicker. [I fill a HEMTT and park in front of my S1 house to constantly transfer.] But someone could easily lockpick and steal the HEMTT + any gear inside and I can't damage them at all.

When I went on there it was literally just myself. I highly doubt anyone wants to / is going around the map looking for cars to steal with literally no one on the server

3 hours ago, Kitsune Neko said:

We've already made it easy enough for you. Having to only watch for a lockpicker is on you... Jesus. Especially when only maybe 1 or 2 other people may be online... If that 

Yes is this teamspeak issue going to get resolved other than saying "Oh it's a DNS issue just let it work itself out". Clearly it is not working itself out as many of us have tried all the above steps with still no luck. It's clearly on the Asylum teamspeak side as like tyler stated I have never had this issue and I can connect to a thousand other teamspeaks just fine.

10 minutes ago, Todd Bermin said:

Yes is this teamspeak issue going to get resolved other than saying "Oh it's a DNS issue just let it work itself out". Clearly it is not working itself out as many of us have tried all the above steps with still no luck. It's clearly on the Asylum teamspeak side as like tyler stated I have never had this issue and I can connect to a thousand other teamspeaks just fine.

Im sure they are doing everything they can to fix it. At first it might of looked like a DNS issue and thats what they assumed but clearly it is not and they are going to fix it just give them time. In the mean time use discord! I know its pretty shitty but it serves the same purpose as team-speak and you can play cop in there as well.

Todd Bermin likes this