Jump to content
Clint Beastwood

Free In game ITEMS and Destruction Loot Crate

Recommended Posts

On 9/30/2019 at 5:24 AM, Samperino said:

4O3cog8.png

Looks great! Thanks for your guys' work.

How much do we have to donate to get you guys a few more pixels???

Also but of a stretch callin that a tracksuit on both you and BI.  looks nothing like one.  I guess we have to turn on the hardcore rp and just believe on this one.  

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

1.) adidas tracksuit has Nike sneakers. smh, as well as being very pixelated in game, not a fan.

2.) Bape would actually look decent if he merged the camos and made the main camo dark black and 2 shades of red (with grey/ light shades of red on the pads and gloves.)

3.) the redgull skin is optimized so bad it looks like its a blob on the server, 1/10 don't recommend.

4.) I aint trying to start anything but I had the hyperbeast idea for a hatch many moons ago and it looked 10x better.

9AF6A5EA7CA8ED9409E89D23583E4229919915D9 (1600Ã900)

8F369C0298B0663AF4DBDAF272131F8DBCB6FFCC (1600Ã900)

8CB147F298DB597BF20D339ED45C7A0AEDC7FF44 (1600Ã900)

^^just a rough draft took 10 minutes

5.) "rediimov orca" is blood orange in game, and he got bored on the cockpit. 

 

My overall rate for this drop is ab a 3/10, henry was making skins before and I wasn't a fan but his were at least optimized and had detail. I would rather have him making them again.

Don't shoot the messenger just voicing my opinion.

I’ll start by saying you are stupid just to get that out of the way. 

The Adidas tracksuit was changed a while ago and I added further detail to the gloves, changed the branding and also the shoes. Of course you would know that if you logged in to have a look before running your mouth.

The redgull hatch is badly compressed. That’s something that is easily changed. I will also say that @Boon makes a far better hatch than your attempt. Your Hyper beast hatch has the colours completely wrong so you are a hypocrite to talk about the orca. If that took 10 mins to slap a jpg on top and save it then I dunno what to tell you.

As for detail, you will find that mine and Boons textures are far more detailed than those that Asylum has seen previously, and that’s just me being honest.

‘Just voicing my opinion’.

21 minutes ago, danile666 said:

How much do we have to donate to get you guys a few more pixels???

Also but of a stretch callin that a tracksuit on both you and BI.  looks nothing like one.  I guess we have to turn on the hardcore rp and just believe on this one.  

The pixelation is far more apparent in this photo probably due to brightness and contrast settings. The pixelation is only on the front and back main body and is covered by a vest when worn. For the sake of keeping the mission file low the textures ha e to be compressed. They do not hold their quality as much as we would all like.

Bag Of Funyuns and Good Lub like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Fudger said:

??? Goyney carry?? Have you seen gang wars ??????😂

The one bad gang wars I ever had. You still owe me money for my time carrying you.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

1.) adidas tracksuit has Nike sneakers. smh, as well as being very pixelated in game, not a fan.

2.) Bape would actually look decent if he merged the camos and made the main camo dark black and 2 shades of red (with grey/ light shades of red on the pads and gloves.)

3.) the redgull skin is optimized so bad it looks like its a blob on the server, 1/10 don't recommend.

4.) I aint trying to start anything but I had the hyperbeast idea for a hatch many moons ago and it looked 10x better.

9AF6A5EA7CA8ED9409E89D23583E4229919915D9 (1600Ã900)

8F369C0298B0663AF4DBDAF272131F8DBCB6FFCC (1600Ã900)

8CB147F298DB597BF20D339ED45C7A0AEDC7FF44 (1600Ã900)

^^just a rough draft took 10 minutes

5.) "rediimov orca" is blood orange in game, and he got bored on the cockpit. 

 

My overall rate for this drop is ab a 3/10, henry was making skins before and I wasn't a fan but his were at least optimized and had detail. I would rather have him making them again.

Don't shoot the messenger just voicing my opinion.

Hahahahahah that skin is so bad don’t make an attempt again 

Lucien, Chow Mein and Calle. like this

Share this post


Link to post

The skins are like 144p ingame. I regret buying keys. The redbull car is shit quality. This is false advertisments, take actual screenshots from the server next time. I spent $50 for the keys, as I started thinking the server deserves some contributions, lesson learned...

@Clint Beastwood

Edited by maxsa
Forgot to mention the advertiser. clint

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, maxsa said:

The skins are like 144p ingame. I regret buying keys. The redbull car is shit quality. This is false advertisments, take actual screenshots from the server next time. I spent $50 for the keys, as I started thinking the server deserves some contributions, lesson learned...

@Clint Beastwood

cry baby crying GIF by Paul Windle

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, maxsa said:

The skins are like 144p ingame. I regret buying keys. The redbull car is shit quality. This is false advertisments, take actual screenshots from the server next time. I spent $50 for the keys, as I started thinking the server deserves some contributions, lesson learned...

We'll more than likely be updating them. It's due to the shading they attempted to do and the compression that they did after. Had they not been compressed though it was like 60mb. Which ain't nobody downloading an 80mb mission file... Give them time to learn and such. The textures in game regardless of what type aren't permanent...

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

I’ll start by saying you are stupid just to get that out of the way. 

The Adidas tracksuit was changed a while ago and I added further detail to the gloves, changed the branding and also the shoes. Of course you would know that if you logged in to have a look before running your mouth.

The redgull hatch is badly compressed. That’s something that is easily changed. I will also say that @Boon makes a far better hatch than your attempt. Your Hyper beast hatch has the colours completely wrong so you are a hypocrite to talk about the orca. If that took 10 mins to slap a jpg on top and save it then I dunno what to tell you.

As for detail, you will find that mine and Boons textures are far more detailed than those that Asylum has seen previously, and that’s just me being honest.

‘Just voicing my opinion’.

The pixelation is far more apparent in this photo probably due to brightness and contrast settings. The pixelation is only on the front and back main body and is covered by a vest when worn. For the sake of keeping the mission file low the textures ha e to be compressed. They do not hold their quality as much as we would all like.

First of all I hand make my skins, I would like to see someone of your extremely low standards try to make something that looks nice rather then slap a jpg on a ifrit and take the copyrighted hyperbeast skin from csgo that you are now profiting from. Second of all I feel like im on Olympus forums because of the toxicity im getting from the staff members on this server. If the hatch can be fixed so easily then do it, and then hand draw a skin and say its better then mine twat.

7 hours ago, uc. said:

Hahahahahah that skin is so bad don’t make an attempt again 

hand draw a skin and make it work on a hatchback then talk shit, oh wait the "gfx devs" don't know how to be C R E A T I V E.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

The one bad gang wars I ever had. You still owe me money for my time carrying you.

cough cough kicked from requiem LOL

imy gaynerz

Edited by Fudger

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

First of all I hand make my skins, I would like to see someone of your extremely low standards try to make something that looks nice rather then slap a jpg on a ifrit and take the copyrighted hyperbeast skin from csgo that you are now profiting from. Second of all I feel like im on Olympus forums because of the toxicity im getting from the staff members on this server. If the hatch can be fixed so easily then do it, and then hand draw a skin and say its better then mine twat.

hand draw a skin and make it work on a hatchback then talk shit, oh wait the "gfx devs" don't know how to be C R E A T I V E.

Image result for hyper beast

You don't hand draw your skins. This is the jpg you use to slap on top. The back of the hatch matches the eyes. I used 3 different jpgs for my HB ifrit and I admit to that. At least I went to the effort of making the ifrit all one piece which wasn't exactly easy.

As for actually hand drawing:

72e612815ad70f0790f80a35ac694d14.png

As for your pathetic toxicity claims against owners and admins, it's not the case when you are calling a certain admin a Jew in-game and being toxic towards them.

You are very good at contradicting yourself. I would much prefer for you to stay on Olympus and I am definitely not the only one.

9 hours ago, maxsa said:

The skins are like 144p ingame. I regret buying keys. The redbull car is shit quality. This is false advertisments, take actual screenshots from the server next time. I spent $50 for the keys, as I started thinking the server deserves some contributions, lesson learned...

@Clint Beastwood

We can fix the redgull hatchback by compressing it differently. The only other skin that there is noticeable pixelation is the Adidas Tracksuit but that is covered by a vest when worn, and is free to all.

Good Lub, monkey25877, uc. and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

Image result for hyper beast

You don't hand draw your skins. This is the jpg you use to slap on top. The back of the hatch matches the eyes. I used 3 different jpgs for my HB ifrit and I admit to that. At least I went to the effort of making the ifrit all one piece which wasn't exactly easy.

As for actually hand drawing:

72e612815ad70f0790f80a35ac694d14.png

As for your pathetic toxicity claims against owners and admins, it's not the case when you are calling a certain admin a Jew in-game and being toxic towards them.

You are very good at contradicting yourself. I would much prefer for you to stay on Olympus and I am definitely not the only one.

We can fix the redgull hatchback by compressing it differently. The only other skin that there is noticeable pixelation is the Adidas Tracksuit but that is covered by a vest when worn, and is free to all.

I hand draw my skins as well as my edits dweeb, you can pull up a photo with similar colors and make a claim LOL, who did I call a jew, lmk please? Because I talk to no admins in game besides mitch or nino? You get into clints pocket and think your the shit, your "hand drawing is a pen tool of straight lines, get good kid LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...