Emergency Sirens\ Directional Bar

I know the developers are working non stop on bringing asylum a more enjoyable and lag free server but I just want to make sure that the sirens (Yelp, Phaser, Dual) are not forgotten about. While these sirens may not seem significant, they do increase role play and get more attention when attempting a traffic stop/ rapid response. The directional also added a better role play experience. Like I said prior, I just am making sure they are not forgotten about because they do give the police cars a little more fun. 

**Side Suggestion**

Bring back the criminal records database. It personally helped me in deciding if I should give people a violation if they have priors for the same charge. This also adds to role play but really does help when deciding to convict someone for infractions.

Thank you for taking this into consideration. Also great work on V2, it looks great!

Edited by Max Shorefield
danile666 likes this
4 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

I know the developers are working non stop on bringing asylum a more enjoyable and lag free server but I just want to make sure that the sirens (Yelp, Phaser, Dual) are not forgotten about. While these sirens may not seem significant, they do increase role play and get more attention when attempting a traffic stop/ rapid response. The directional also added a better role play experience. Like I said prior, I just am making sure they are not forgotten about because they do give the police cars a little more fun. 

**Side Suggestion**

Bring back the criminal records database. It personally helped me in deciding if I should give people a violation if they have priors for the same charge. This also adds to role play but really does help when deciding to convict someone for infractions.

Thank you for taking this into consideration. Also great work on V2, it looks great!

As of this morning... github said..

488575dbb0b78a7d84c901cd512be5eb.png

9 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

**Side Suggestion**

8 hours ago, danile666 said:

sirens need to be brought back as they were before.  So much more fun.

The RP side of the criminal database was there, shouldnt have been removed because a few people who do not play the game didnt see the use.  

8 hours ago, HomeUser said:

This was a good feature, people used it more than they realized.  Also those LT lights were very nice

4 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

As of this morning... github said..

488575dbb0b78a7d84c901cd512be5eb.png

@Clint Beastwood Pls!!!

Edited by BlackShot
Max Shorefield likes this
5 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Tbh the lights never really mattered. I know you liked m but for me at least they were useless. Never used the menu

Don't even have to add the menu back.  The thing about my lights was they adapted to night/day. Would be brighter in day and dimmer and night. 

Also, it was easy to turn them on with the menu. Just press tab then 1

Edited by Destrah
Max Shorefield likes this
22 minutes ago, Destrah said:

Don't even have to add the menu back.  The thing about my lights was they adapted to night/day. Would be brighter in day and dimmer and night. 

Also, it was easy to turn them on with the menu. Just press tab then 1

i know it was easy, just didn't really care for them. Don't know if other people did tho.