Need a game i cant get perm banned on

54 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

League rules are too strict 1 simple "kys" and I'm permed and can never get my account back. 

19 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Brother, there are key words that get you banned instantly. There is a filter, you have to be smart about your toxicity. 

i just got two weeked, for telling my team to repeatedly report someone, who had left the game after inting, but he was queued with the others

1 hour ago, Copa said:

minecraft

i have tried, its fun for the first 4 mins then im like, i need someone else

2 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Ever tried playing Asylum? heard its a good game xD

4k hours in arma, dont plan on spending another second on it

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
4 minutes ago, Flare Chaser said:

War thunder is hella fun if you like tanks or planes or boats even. Though if you have played LOL and Arma you know not to rely on teammates to help ya. Keep that same mindset and download war thunder on steam. Is fun. I have many hours.

game is more broken than arma, would not reccomend

3 hours ago, Reapered said:

Brother, there are key words that get you banned instantly. There is a filter, you have to be smart about your toxicity. 

I know that but was playing alot of Arma at the time so by instinct him asking me what the fuck I was doing instinctively resulted in a quick "kys"

Dumb system tbh made a ban appeal a year on and their like yeah never going to happen even though I'm fine to instantly make a new account and play again.

16 minutes ago, Flare Chaser said:

How so? If we are talking planes then yes the game is broken? Talking tanks then eh. Talking helis then hell yes. Talking boats then also maybe. But its the fun kinda of broken. Atleast the game runs well.

devs care less about the game than paratus cared about asylum, with every patch theyre just adding more broken vehicles on top of the pile of already broken vehicles instead of fixing the game

Tarro and Yuki Hayami like this
23 minutes ago, Sikorsky said:

devs care less about the game than paratus cared about asylum, with every patch theyre just adding more broken vehicles on top of the pile of already broken vehicles instead of fixing the game

NGL your kinda right. They go "Hmm what can fix the game oh i know lets remove the maus and other german vehicles instead of making a teir lock so they dont fight APFSDS and APDS. Still love it though.

1 hour ago, Mason Statham said:

I know that but was playing alot of Arma at the time so by instinct him asking me what the fuck I was doing instinctively resulted in a quick "kys"

Dumb system tbh made a ban appeal a year on and their like yeah never going to happen even though I'm fine to instantly make a new account and play again.

Just soft int, dont run it down mid just play like you’re retarded and you wont ever get banned. 

Done it plenty of times and nothing has ever happened

if i wanna lose i just perma split push top overextend and die to ganks. Its fun

Edited by Reapered
Azeh and Kawaii like this
6 hours ago, eazy:( said:

After playing LOL for a year and a half, and 20 permed accounts later

i have decided the game is complete shit

what good games are there to play

and if u say arma 3; KEKW

r6 is kinda scuffed rn cuz of hackers and ddos'ers but it's pretty good

overwatch has a shit meta but new patch should make it a little more bearable to play, orisa sigma is fucking cancer

really not any game out there i personally can play for more than 2 hours and not be kinda bored or kinda tilted

if you're looking for shooter games^, league and moba's in general are dogshit imo

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

r6 is kinda scuffed rn cuz of hackers and ddos'ers but it's pretty good

overwatch has a shit meta but new patch should make it a little more bearable to play, orisa sigma is fucking cancer

really not any game out there i personally can play for more than 2 hours and not be kinda bored or kinda tilted

if you're looking for shooter games^, league and moba's in general are dogshit imo

Where tf have u been

3 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Where tf have u been

i was talking to gareth the other day in the asylum discord teamspeak*

wHeRe HaVe YoU bEeN?!

i been hanging out with other friend groups, arma kinda died a long time ago for me. i still play it some but it's really just a glorified waiting/whining simulator if you're trying to fight cartels

AND TO ADD TO MY OVERWATCH RANT

-orisa + sigma tank meta is oppressive and boring

-sym, reaper, mei, doomfist dps meta is super oppressive and boring considering those picks are based around the stupid tank meta

-lucio + moira being the only good healer duo and the rest considered as you throwing the game is only adding to the cancerfest shitshow currently plaguing the game

i just want dive to be back in meta so i can play zen and not be reported by every other person on my team

/rant

Edited by Vanilla Coke
22 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

wHeRe HaVe YoU bEeN?!

i been hanging out with other friend groups, arma kinda died a long time ago for me. i still play it some but it's really just a glorified waiting/whining simulator if you're trying to fight cartels

-sym, reaper, mei, doomfist dps meta is super oppressive and boring considering those picks are based around the stupid tank meta

-lucio + moira being the only good healer duo and the rest considered as you throwing the game is only adding to the cancerfest shitshow currently plaguing the game

i just want dive to be back in meta so i can play zen and not be reported by every other person on my team

/rant

Hmu brother lets play

3 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

wHeRe HaVe YoU bEeN?!

/rant

I miss u bro

7 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

i was looking at that! is it any good? im a huge fan of elder scrolls series

It's the best game I have ever played. The DLC's are so insane for that game, feels like another game tbh with you. And there is so much to do on there, taken me like 400-500 hours to feel I have done pretty much all. And im far away from doing completely all.

51 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

what do u do in that game

You killed locusts or people if your a locust with shotguns and chainsaws and shit. I really enjoy it, try checking out some youtube vids for multiplayer gameplay. Decent co op and campaign too

44 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

It's the best game I have ever played. The DLC's are so insane for that game, feels like another game tbh with you. And there is so much to do on there, taken me like 400-500 hours to feel I have done pretty much all. And im far away from doing completely all.

HUH Rod wat about Witcher 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, eazy:( said:

Rod has a point the Witcher is more focused on immersion so it can *try* to scare you, it's no where near the definition of a horror game by any means but can give you the creeps here and there, which also adds to the amount of fun and immersion in the story even when after getting a nice jump here and there you die 14 times in a row trying to kill what just jumped in your face. The game really grabs hold of you for many hours at a time and the main quest with no side missions is like 40-50 hours long and if you add the side missions and DLC you can EASILY dump over 200-300 hours into the game and 400+ if you want to be a completionist.

Edited by Tyler