what??? Great server. Good rp

D97847B1E0FE91C626999472D261D67884085D2C

DD4B78C6F59F85918B7443046E3AEDA6FA6FF563 (1920Ã1080)

"Second time I tried to get on the quad "

Just shows how low the admins will stoop when you fuck them up, not even on the quad bike the constable offered me and I get the admin LT  messaging me to get off the quad bike I couldn't even get on. pretty low if you ask me. #ninobrown downs me two seconds after the message what a true rp player nice job man!!

Call me a cry baby but not once in my 5 years of playing this server have I had a LT none the less a admin down me multiple times because he said I was "complaining" I was trying to role play at first but he didn't have the "time" to listen to my story.

Edited by JacobHarr
Nino Brown likes this
35 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

ok

Okay?? so youre saying its okay if a admin downs me multiple times"while I was in handcuffs" saying he is "above the law" "Which was messaged to me multiple times" so I cant explain what I was doing?

If a admin tells you "he is above the law" that should be a red flag to the owners of the server obviously he thinks he can abuse his powers to the regular players of the server plain and simple!

Edited by JacobHarr

If you have video evidence of this happening, you are more than welcome to submit an Internal Affairs report. 
If what you are describing is what happened, appropriate action will be taken.

Keep in mind, the Videos and Screenshots section is not the place to make Internal Affairs reports. Nothing will come from this post.

Also keep in mind, being an admin does not get you special treatment on the APD in regards to the Internal Affairs. All APD staff are treated equally.

Jake likes this
6 hours ago, Samperino said:

If you have video evidence of this happening, you are more than welcome to submit an Internal Affairs report. 
If what you are describing is what happened, appropriate action will be taken.

Keep in mind, the Videos and Screenshots section is not the place to make Internal Affairs reports. Nothing will come from this post.

Also keep in mind, being an admin does not get you special treatment on the APD in regards to the Internal Affairs. All APD staff are treated equally.