Go fight cartels!!! (Server is dying)

kny

Nobody comes to cartels and more “bamboo union” coming to the cartel and capping when nobody is there doesn’t count as fighting cartels rats. If ur gana do that stay in kavala and shoot out of ur houses. Special Thx to DS, Purge, and kings row for fighting!! 

Also cops should not be able to patrol Theresa it’s not promoting fights! 

Good Lub and Abu like this
Just now, kny said:

Nobody comes to cartels and more “bamboo union” coming to the cartel and capping when nobody is there doesn’t count as fighting cartels rats. If ur gana do that stay in kavala and shoot out of ur houses. Special Thx to DS, Purge, and kings row for fighting!! 

and je moeder :D

Abu likes this
2 hours ago, kny said:

Fuck your hand holding. People fought cartels for years and killed the cops in donor(which is now Theresa) for the longest time.

The hand holding is getting worse and it literally makes me cringe more then my stream makes people cringe.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Fuck your hand holding. People fought cartels for years and killed the cops in donor(which is now Theresa) for the longest time.

The hand holding is getting worse and it literally makes me cringe more then my stream makes people cringe.

I wouldn't go that far, your stream is pretty cringey. ❤️

Steve likes this
8 minutes ago, Donald Clinton said:

Lol we fight every time  we’re on?

Us evil bamboo union ghost capping rats fight you guys far more than op and his retarded friend.  I think this is just some hardcore coping by people who think that just because nobody wants them in their gang that must mean cartels are dead

vUnited, Filemón and Donald like this
9 hours ago, kny said:

Nobody comes to cartels and more “bamboo union” coming to the cartel and capping when nobody is there doesn’t count as fighting cartels rats. If ur gana do that stay in kavala and shoot out of ur houses. Special Thx to Bamboo Union for fighting!

1.) sorry we have lives and go to school so we don't misspell words such as GONNA.

2.) We fight more then you think, I get on and fight as well as half of my gang.

3.) Maybe if you stopped playing with casper the perm god and went to cartels you would see us.

Edited by BU | I have aids inmybutt
kny and Filemón like this
9 hours ago, kny said:

ezgif-1-9d5d7bc23355.gif

Sheriff Rick likes this
2 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

1.) sorry we have lives and go to school so we don't misspell words such as GONNA.

2.) We fight more then you think, I get on and fight as well as half of my gang.

3.) Maybe if you stopped playing with casper the perm god and went to cartels you would see us.

gud roast 

6 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Us evil bamboo union ghost capping rats fight you guys far more than op and his retarded friend.  I think this is just some hardcore coping by people who think that just because nobody wants them in their gang that must mean cartels are dead

That is very true, we get annoyed and salty but we dont back down from a bu fight no matter how annoying, props

kny and Donald like this
On 10/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, kny said:

kny I love your point of view, it has astonished me in so many ways I cant even describe what Im feeling right now, please, tell me more