a genuine good beat that will cleanse your soul

18 minutes ago, Akeelagi said:

hoenstly i didnt mind it. but it could have used a little bit less of those high tings im assuming its like a closed hihg-hat sound that you used for it. maybe used a distored snare drum or something. just a personal thing i dont like high pitched stuff like that.

i get you, thanks for the feedback

20 minutes ago, Denied:) kkk said:

hated it

mind if i ask why? not ur type of music or bad sounds?

Akeelagi likes this
17 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

general sounds, pattern was ok kind of sounded like you made a quick beat then just copy/pasted which is fine but it gets a bit repetitive which would work in today's genre of music if it had vocals over it 

Ah ok, i actually used Roices drum kit, i dont think the sounds are bad, i think i may have just used the wrong sounds, if that makes sense

1 hour ago, Roice said:

The drum patterns are too random. just put your snare/clap on the 2 and the 4 and maybe a snare roll at the end of the phrase. These type of beats are designed around simplicity so Keep It Simple Stupid. Background is chill, I dig it but the drums are hard to follow. Reminds me of this post 

that vid made me giggle, and i did have a more simplistic kind of drum pattern, but it made the beat feel so robotic, but i may have fucked up and just went OOF on my keyboard making a new drum pattern