still no bounty hunter

Revenant

4 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Great, now 911 is gonna switch back to bounty hunting.

Don’t worry, if they don’t destroy BH when it’s returned, we’ll keep the Chinese at bay. 

6 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Cop faction is the lowest priority on their list right now.  I’m sure bounty hunter is a close 2nd.

Just hop on and fight the Chinese like everyone else has been doing...

I got on a few times but after over 3000 hours of rebel alone on asylum it gets old. I have like 2000+ hrs on bh and it was always something new and different and not the stale same shit I always got on rebel. It’s just not fun fighting without any gain other than a cartel I get to hold for 30 min just for it to be taken by someone with 10x our numbers. 

6 hours ago, Azeh said:

Infact, it's almost done. Just some honor talent stuff remaining as well as some minor changes + testing/fixing.

I hope you guys haven’t turned my child into a utter heap of shit just to appease the boomer cry babies. 

Good Lub, wollie35, Masonn and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

I say we all go BH to combat them. Just ziptie people and leave them for 10 min. Great way to keep people on the server.

Man dude, why are you so fucking negative? You comment on everything with the WORST fucking vibes bro. Please bring good vibes only to my BH posts at least. 

Twinkie likes this