new content when?

14 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

What exactly are you looking for?

Anything that gives people a reason to play. 

Medic, BH, any other new features. It's fine that Jesse is busy with his RL obligations, but there should still be some sort of communication between the administrative team and the player base. Maybe a bi-weekly "this is what we're working on" post? 

7 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

Anything that gives people a reason to play. 

Medic, BH, any other new features. It's fine that Jesse is busy with his RL obligations, but there should still be some sort of communication between the administrative team and the player base. Maybe a bi-weekly "this is what we're working on" post? 

I can't be bothered giving a timeline for the stuff we do. Everyone complains when it's not spot on. So I'm done giving estimates and such in any sort of public thread. We're working on returning the features that are missing. Some of them will be put in by the end of the month.

Azeh, Henry, and I are actively working on stuff.
24bf14524246271d6e9d8784d04c2c1a.png

058b8ec24b56d58f18404db49fc7e1f4.png

32 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I can't be bothered giving a timeline for the stuff we do. Everyone complains when it's not spot on. So I'm done giving estimates and such in any sort of public thread. We're working on returning the features that are missing. Some of them will be put in by the end of the month.

Really liked reading this. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

dont add painkiller functionality its a blessing not to have it

Blake., bigjohn561, wollie35 and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Am i blind or do i not see Henry's name on there a single time?

55 minutes ago, Copa said:

dont add painkiller functionality its a blessing not to have it

Unfortunately it'll be back. Broken legs are gone however the pain thing will remain. 

49 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Am i blind or do i not see Henry's name on there a single time?

His name is not there. He has been working a lot. He's just working on a few things on a different branch. Mainly his evidence locker thing.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:58 AM, Quenton said:

I'm maxing out at 40 FPS on asylum... I get 60 on other servers. I've cleared app data, reinstalled the mission file and reinstalled arma 3. Still shit frames. Plz help @Jesse

Had shit frames in Athira only (like 20-25). But we were blowing up everything and shooting everything that was there with shotguns so can't really blame asylum on that 1

4 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

they don't. 

everyone likes to talk like they're 24/7 cartel warriors but the fact is the majority of them just camp rebel afraid to leave because they don't wanna spent 45 minutes in prison. 

I've been logging on an hour here and there in the last week. The only thing I see is bamboo union afk capping cartels, a shit load of BLS and miller, Adam and their group.

Nobody is scared of going to jail. But I haven't come across a single cop in the last week

10 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I've been logging on an hour here and there in the last week. The only thing I see is bamboo union afk capping cartels, a shit load of BLS and miller, Adam and their group.

Nobody is scared of going to jail. But I haven't come across a single cop in the last week

I see how it is

On 10/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, Jesse said:

Unfortunately it'll be back. Broken legs are gone however the pain thing will remain. 

His name is not there. He has been working a lot. He's just working on a few things on a different branch. Mainly his evidence locker thing.

PLEASE DONT BRING PAINKILLERS BACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! no one likes keeping so many different items in their Y inventory all the time, let alone their screen shake every dam time they hit a road dildo every five feet. PLEASE JESSE! NO ONE WANTS IT! KEEP IT LEFT OUT!

Sheriff Rick and Ryan2150 like this

no painkillers, please add  armed ifrits or even armed orcas I think wud be good addition and adds to the balance as cops are so op right now, they one shot me every time with gnasher its so stupid. Also you could maybe add more animals for hunting? Also please remove mks they are for shitters

On 10/16/2019 at 12:46 PM, Tony. said:

no painkillers, please add  armed ifrits or even armed orcas I think wud be good addition and adds to the balance as cops are so op right now, they one shot me every time with gnasher its so stupid. Also you could maybe add more animals for hunting? Also please remove mks they are for shitters

shotty gang