7 hours ago, Kawaii said:

remove [insert item here] because i am a shitter and can't [improvise/adapt/overcome]

ohh we counter them but its annoying they blow up our old shit like if there is a quilin on cap they will blow it up 

4 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

You're bitchmade if you really want to remove RPGs

and your dogshit so it doesn't matter :)

3 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Having the Chinese stick around is the only chance of getting a fight.  
Plarka is probably just retaliating for Yusheng blowing all his shit up...

we wouldn't have to blow up their shit if they didn't blow up ours Plarka literally sits in a frit driving around and getting behind us and rpging us.

it's honestly annoying every fight we lose someone or half our team to rpg

7 hours ago, Ghostshot said:

we wouldn't have to blow up their shit if they didn't blow up ours Plarka literally sits in a frit driving around and getting behind us and rpging us.

it's honestly annoying every fight we lose someone or half our team to rpg

i can guarantee 75% of the players who have fought them have lost something to their RPGs, but you don't see them coming in here bitching and complaining about removing RPGs. They already got nerfed. V Simple solution V

get good cartoon character GIF

I appreciate that they nerfed them in the interest of balancing combat. However I personally think that they are still too easily acquirable. In my opinion the best solution is to make them only obtainable through doing the evidence locker. Making them fairly rare would make people be more cautious in the way that they use them and when they choose to use them. I might be in the minority here, though I still believe Asylums combat was far superior without them being in the game. However I think that the entire combat experience could be far more enjoyable then it currently is if there was that small chance that someone in a group could have an RPG, because as of right now it's borderline a guarantee if you are apart of the end game rebel life.

vUnited likes this
52 minutes ago, Steve said:

I appreciate that they nerfed them in the interest of balancing combat. However I personally think that they are still too easily acquirable. In my opinion the best solution is to make them only obtainable through doing the evidence locker. Making them fairly rare would make people be more cautious in the way that they use them and when they choose to use them. I might be in the minority here, though I still believe Asylums combat was far superior without them being in the game. However I think that the entire combat experience could be far more enjoyable then it currently is if there was that small chance that someone in a group could have an RPG, because as of right now it's borderline a guarantee if you are apart of the end game rebel life.

RPGs are already expensive.  People need to stop pushing cartels the same way that they always do and being so predictable.  That's how you get blown up.  People get too fearless with ifrits and orcas and there has to be a counter to that.  Bamboo is a gang that uses RPGs and it's even rare for us to use one unless we really feel like spending that kind of money, I've only seen us use RPGs about four times in the months where I started to get back into cartels..  Most RPGs we use are from airdrops anyway.  They're rare for anyone to use but it still has people who can't adapt to any change freaking out because they refuse to learn.

9 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

RPGs are already expensive.  People need to stop pushing cartels the same way that they always do and being so predictable.  That's how you get blown up.  People get too fearless with ifrits and orcas and there has to be a counter to that.  Bamboo is a gang that uses RPGs and it's even rare for us to use one unless we really feel like spending that kind of money, I've only seen us use RPGs about four times in the months where I started to get back into cartels..  Most RPGs we use are from airdrops anyway.  They're rare for anyone to use but it still has people who can't adapt to any change freaking out because they refuse to learn.

Notice how I never mentioned cartels. It has less to do with cartels and more to do with the combat in general. On numerous occasions I did a bank or a prison with yusheng and watched him blow up 3-4 striders/hunters. I don't like how it removes skill from the gameplay and replaces it with an explosive projectile. The reason I emphasize that is because it's not the same as a suicide vest or a speed bomb. Both of those and grenades as well, have drawbacks. A grenade can only be thrown so far and realistically won't kill them half the time. As well as that, suicide vests and speed bombs cause you to die, wasting a member in the group that could have been an asset to the rest of the group or gang. RPGs have an effective range of at least 300-400m and you can carry multiple in your backpack.

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Then I highly disagree even more lol.  I have only been RPG'd once outside of a cartel.  RPGs are very overblown just like shotguns because people can't adapt to change.

It's because your only at cartels and kavala ya think some rats in kavala can even afford rpgs

3 hours ago, Steve said:

bang your right make them evidence locker Sheriff Rick wants to talk about adapting to change yet their gang hasn't successfully won a fight against Asydidas we are far more advanced players and we fight gangs that legit dupe money/gear making RPG's common for us. The RPG thing isn't just cartels they need to be either removed in general or added to a harder to get source. Mainly the cartel situation, I shouldn't have to push cap every time and worry about being hit by an explosion that is on Banana, castle and even vender which are the main pushes and it makes fighting tower caps harder imagine wanting to fight drug cartel or northern wongs but you cant because gangs sit on towers and hit every vehicle armored or not with rpg's

52 minutes ago, Ghostshot said:

bang your right make them evidence locker Sheriff Rick wants to talk about adapting to change yet their gang hasn't successfully won a fight against Asydidas we are far more advanced players and we fight gangs that legit dupe money/gear making RPG's common for us. The RPG thing isn't just cartels they need to be either removed in general or added to a harder to get source. Mainly the cartel situation, I shouldn't have to push cap every time and worry about being hit by an explosion that is on Banana, castle and even vender which are the main pushes and it makes fighting tower caps harder imagine wanting to fight drug cartel or northern wongs but you cant because gangs sit on towers and hit every vehicle armored or not with rpg's

This is pretty cringe and fake news.  If you're dealing with dupers then RPGs aren't the problem retard.  Dupers could just be using suicide vest next.  Going to cry and try and get those removed too?  

I was trying to be nice but it's clear you're just bitch made and wasting everyone's time.

Kawaii likes this
1 hour ago, Ghostshot said:

it makes me feel very sad to see that you live in an alternate reality from the rest of us. mental illness is a real issue in america today and i hope people like you can see this and get the help you need to move forward and join the rest of us functioning human beings in reality instead of living in your own imaginary world with alternate history 

Sheriff Rick and NobodyKiller like this
58 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

This is pretty cringe and fake news.  If you're dealing with dupers then RPGs aren't the problem retard.  Dupers could just be using suicide vest next.  Going to cry and try and get those removed too?  

I was trying to be nice but it's clear you're just bitch made and wasting everyone's time.

Legit seen someone that was using rpg's the other day get a perm ban for duping don't believe me ask admins how many 911 got banned for duping :)

4 minutes ago, Ghostshot said:

Legit seen someone that was using rpg's the other day get a perm ban for duping don't believe me ask admins how many 911 got banned for duping :)

Probably a lot, but they just pay their way out of the perms. No harm, just making the asylum devs have some money in their pockets for once :)
Still doesnt mean since the Chinese dupe, everyone who uses an RPG dupes. 

Edited by Joel McYeet
forgot a vital part