fast melody with a fast drum beat, check it out

honestly you should stick to doing stuff like the one titled "Edm But Rap??"

The first part is cool on that and so is the second part but they don't fit too well together, it's like the first part is a build up, and it builds up into something that doesn't fit there at that moment.

Keep working on that one and you could probably turn that into a nice song, just work on the transition between the two beats.

20 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

honestly you should stick to doing stuff like the one titled "Edm But Rap??"

The first part is cool on that and so is the second part but they don't fit too well together, it's like the first part is a build up, and it builds up into something that doesn't fit there at that moment.

Keep working on that one and you could probably turn that into a nice song, just work on the transition between the two beats.

Thanks alot man, its nice to hear some positive feedback, i appreciate it.

With all due respect to you pal, I don't think there's any point in posting your stuff on here. Nobody knows wtf they are talking about and 95% of the comments are never constructive judging the past stuff you have posted. Is there not somewhere that you can post with like minded people doing the same sort of stuff that can actually give you decent feedback? I do like a lot of the stuff you post personally.

this beat cool, needs more build up and some sort of change in the middle.  Be intuitive and feel it!  You don't have to follow the rules.  Usually it takes a few years before one starts to break the rules and do their thing with what their art is ( personally mine is piano.)... Because at that point they would want to end them self if forced to follow the same pattern and rules over and over and over for the rest of their lives.  But just keep making beats and putting them out eventually you will have so many and some are going to be fireee.  On a whole different subject though if you wanted to become famous or for your beats to... You would have to find platforms like Goyney mentioned.  Even social medias and stuff like that are a great place to push your stuff out there.  Advertise and what not.

Edited by Wop

sounds good I like it, the same way I would like getting fucked in the ass by an elephant!!!!

1 hour ago, GO7NEY said:

With all due respect to you pal, I don't think there's any point in posting your stuff on here. Nobody knows wtf they are talking about and 95% of the comments are never constructive judging the past stuff you have posted. Is there not somewhere that you can post with like minded people doing the same sort of stuff that can actually give you decent feedback? I do like a lot of the stuff you post personally.

support goynee

21 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

i just post it cause i know this place is where ill get harshest criticism, i personally dont know where i should post it, i do have a music instagram account, but other than that im stumped

DJB likes this