playboi carti release wlr and hire me

31 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

why would i take offence to someone as irrelevant as yourself, i havent launched arma in months and im still more relevant than you fella

How does it matter if i irrelevant or not? ur shit at making music and thats all that counts

Edited by Calle.

7 hours ago, Calle. said:

Duuude, just please stoooop, u have already failed of becoming a musican if u think posting this crap on an arma 3 forum will make u big

I mean to be honest why are you trashing on someone for trying to share their music? If you don't like it then good for you. I'm sure Eazy isn't expecting a major record label to see his songs posted on a Arma 3 forum but who cares if he wants to share his music then let him share. There are plenty of other musicians in the community that may appreciate the time and effort it takes to make music. Shit i myself have only recreated other peoples songs and shits is hard as fuck and super time consuming and I've played my fair share of instruments and taken my fair share of music/band classes through the years so what Eazy, Roice, and DarkKnight do with music is not an easy thing to pull off.

Edited by Tyler
8 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

4/4 time

"The drums are too hard to follow" - Mitch 

This one was decent.. 

wondering how you got the sound at the beginning

i sometimes make them ,i sometimes use Arcade

8 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I mean to be honest why are you trashing on someone for trying to share their music? If you don't like it then good for you. I'm sure Eazy isn't expecting a major record label to see his songs posted on a Arma 3 forum but who cares if he wants to share his music then let him share. There are plenty of other musicians in the community that may appreciate the time and effort it takes to make music. Shit i myself have only recreated other peoples songs and shits is hard as fuck and super time consuming and I've played my fair share of instruments and taken my fair share of music/band classes through the years so what Eazy, Roice, and DarkKnight do with music is not an easy thing to pull off.

Thank you broski, i wouldnt waste too much time reading his comments, if he thinks im gonna stop posting here cause he dislikes it he can think again, i just post it for fun and i enjoy reading the communities feedback cause its a nice feeling seeing people enjoy your art