Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Marzoh

fat marzoh to skinny marzoh

Recommended Posts

I was 243 like just under 10 months ago and now i'm at 179.2. My ultimate goal from the start was to get around 175 and then start working on my upper body. I want to get shredded with big muscles and huge pecs, I just don't know how it will go since I don't really have a diet like the tryhards do but I feel like it's going pretty good so far, but I still eat like shit but just usually try to stick to one meal or maybe two a day. If you have any transformation pics, post below!

Also, any tips on what I should do now would be appreciated,

e3c4c2122205f362d665a071473f6d75.png

855aa4886697f293d6df6d4e03a9fd4e.png 

81e077ccbe3e5f452ca2049303e863f0.png <-- me ripping heads off in 2016 mid action gameplay picture.

 

kny, GravL, Jwilly and 15 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

I was 243 like just under 10 months ago and now i'm at 179.2. My ultimate goal from the start was to get around 175 and then start working on my upper body. I want to get shredded with big muscles and huge pecs, I just don't know how it will go since I don't really have a diet like the tryhards do but I feel like it's going pretty good so far, but I still eat like shit but just usually try to stick to one meal or maybe two a day. If you have any transformation pics, post below!

Also, any tips on what I should do now would be appreciated,

e3c4c2122205f362d665a071473f6d75.png

855aa4886697f293d6df6d4e03a9fd4e.png 

81e077ccbe3e5f452ca2049303e863f0.png <-- me ripping heads off in 2016 mid action gameplay picture.

 

go to the military with @TRYHARD

 

My boy @Toxicc's transformation

Image result for weight gain transformation

Edited by Batcan
Marzoh likes this

Share this post


Link to post

thanks for all the good words brothers ❤️ 

14 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

There's a lot of weightless workouts out there you can do to cut up.  

Then if you wanna bulk up, you can hit the gym and do low reps/high weight.

bulking is like when you eat a shit ton right and then cut? i already lost a lot of weight and was planning to cut right now.

8 minutes ago, GO7NEY said:

thats a madness

btw ur posture is fucking dreadful in that chair my god

yeah bro, i couldnt see people hiding behind rocks, so thats why i bought arma enhancer so i didnt have to try

Edited by Marzoh
GO7NEY likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Nice progress.

Just know, diet is a really important aspect of building muscle/loosing fat. When you start focusing on diet, you will see major differences than before. I used to eat like shit and workout, but once I started focusing on my diet, I started getting results like never before. 70% of your workout is the food, the rest is the actual excersice.

Focus on proteins and carbs, and cut out excessive fat/trans fat and sugars. Keep those to a minimal. You don't need to be religious about it, but stick to quality foods and you'll be good.

Marzoh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:

Nice progress.

Just know, diet is a really important aspect of building muscle/loosing fat. When you start focusing on diet, you will see major differences than before. I used to eat like shit and workout, but once I started focusing on my diet, I started getting results like never before. 70% of your workout is the food, the rest is the actual excersice.

Focus on proteins and carbs, and cut out excessive fat/trans fat and sugars. Keep those to a minimal. You don't need to be religious about it, but stick to quality foods and you'll be good.

thank you and appreciate the advice. I just dont diet because i legit have no idea what to eat lol so i just stick to fast food mainly. i tried meal prepping one week with just strict chicken / rice and it was good for the first few days but eating the same thing over and over again is trash. ive been looking into ordering food that come prepared but i just dont know which is good to get.

Share this post


Link to post

Start bulking for 3-4 months

Do more weight with less reps

You will be strong as fuck 

 

Now start cutting for 8-12 weeks

Less weight with more reps with added cardio

You will lose some overall strength but now you will look more shredded with the added muscle from the bulk

 

 

 

 

 

 

.Casper, Marzoh and Heidelberg like this

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tony. said:

WELL done! The 1st pick you don't look anywere near 243! How tall are ya?

marzoh is 6'8 almost 2 feet taller than you little leprechaun 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Marzoh said:

thank you and appreciate the advice. I just dont diet because i legit have no idea what to eat lol so i just stick to fast food mainly. i tried meal prepping one week with just strict chicken / rice and it was good for the first few days but eating the same thing over and over again is trash. ive been looking into ordering food that come prepared but i just dont know which is good to get.

It's always different from person to person. I don't personally have a problem with running a strict diet, but if things need to stay interesting with the diet, you can always switch it up with other foods. Try pasta, beans, beef, tuna instead of rice, chicken brocolli for example. But all in all it's what you personally feel the most comfortable with, so that it won't just be a short term thing. Here, consistensy is key. 

Marzoh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tony. said:

WELL done! The 1st pick you don't look anywere near 243! How tall are ya?

That pic I’m not exactly sure what weight I was at but 243 was my highest overall before I started. I think that one I prob was like 220ish and I’m exactly 6 ft

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

GJ @Marzoh

 

Now just find a comfortable way to maintain it and you'll be fine.  Thats the hard part, not falling back into old habits.

That’s the scary part is to maintain. But after I hit below 180 yesterday, makes me even more motivated. And thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, cHIP oTLE said:

Then if you wanna bulk up, you can hit the gym and do low reps/high weight.

This is a myth. Going with higher weight and lower volume does not mean that you will build muscle faster. Bulking has a direct correlation to caloric surplus. Getting lean has a direct correlation to caloric deficit. I may still be a fat fuck, but I did have decent PR's for the big three, a 505 lb dead lift, 445lb squat for 2 reps, and a 260 lb bench press. Take it as you will. More reasoning on what I said before below.

There is two ways your body can quite effectively build muscle. The first and more commonly used by people is tearing down the muscle with medium to low amounts of repetitions and using a weight that is heavy (relative to your maximum.) Whichever one works for you the best is partially based on genetics. I spent a good while looking for the peer reviewed science that I read on it years ago, however I can't find it. I'm sure if you look hard enough you will. It's also worth noting that this method has been proven to be better for people who are natural.

The second way that you can do it is using the pump, which is with higher repetitions and lower weight(once again relative to your one rep max.) However, this method has been proven to be more often better for people who are using some form or steroid. The reason being is that many steroids increase your blood flow, and the pump relies a lot on blood flow for it to be an effective way to build muscle.

Edit: The biggest reason I didn't lose that much weight when I was super into lifting weights was that I never really cared to go down to a caloric deficit, and never bothered with doing much cardio at all.

Either way good shit marzoh.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, GO7NEY said:

thats a madness

btw ur posture is fucking dreadful in that chair my god

bruh I'm sitting in my chair with my feet up on my desk right next to my monitor stands.  It's bad.  and I wonder why I get back pain

GO7NEY likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2019 at 12:09 PM, Steve said:

This is a myth. Going with higher weight and lower volume does not mean that you will build muscle faster. Bulking has a direct correlation to caloric surplus. Getting lean has a direct correlation to caloric deficit. I may still be a fat fuck, but I did have decent PR's for the big three, a 505 lb dead lift, 445lb squat for 2 reps, and a 260 lb bench press. Take it as you will. More reasoning on what I said before below.

There is two ways your body can quite effectively build muscle. The first and more commonly used by people is tearing down the muscle with medium to low amounts of repetitions and using a weight that is heavy (relative to your maximum.) Whichever one works for you the best is partially based on genetics. I spent a good while looking for the peer reviewed science that I read on it years ago, however I can't find it. I'm sure if you look hard enough you will. It's also worth noting that this method has been proven to be better for people who are natural.

The second way that you can do it is using the pump, which is with higher repetitions and lower weight(once again relative to your one rep max.) However, this method has been proven to be more often better for people who are using some form or steroid. The reason being is that many steroids increase your blood flow, and the pump relies a lot on blood flow for it to be an effective way to build muscle.

Edit: The biggest reason I didn't lose that much weight when I was super into lifting weights was that I never really cared to go down to a caloric deficit, and never bothered with doing much cardio at all.

Either way good shit marzoh.

You are completely right but there is one catch:

Most people who do lower weight with high reps will never reach the amount of reps they need to really fully break down the muscle because they will gas out before they hit that amount. Those people also hit plateu's a lot faster then others because its just not feasible to increase your rep range each week when you are already doing so much; vs  someone who can feasibly increase the weight each week. 


Additionally as time goes on you will need to  increase the weight or # of reps otherwise your body will adjust to what you are doing and you will hit your first plateu.

Edited by Sugarfoot

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

You are completely right but there is one catch:

Most people who do lower weight with high reps will never reach the amount of reps they need to really fully break down the muscle because they will gas out before they hit that amount. Those people also hit plateu's a lot faster then others because its just not feasible to increase your rep range each week when you are already doing so much; vs  someone who can feasibly increase the weight each week. 


Additionally as time goes on you will need to  increase the weight or # of reps otherwise your body will adjust to what you are doing and you will hit your first plateu.

In my experience you can do sets of 3 and sets of 12 and still make incredible strength gains. The one difference I have noticed is that you run a higher risk of injury with that lower rep range especially if your form breaks down.

The other thing I have noticed is that if you push your self to failure in the lower rep range you will engage in failure of the nervous system. If you fail in the higher rep range you won't be as beat afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

 I followed sugarfoots guide and now I’m an absolute unit. It’s insane. Youll need an army to take me down these days. 
 

 @Batcan would still smack my shit up though. He s not human 

Yeah I follow @kryptonthegamer‘s HIIT. Sometimes I wrestle gorillas for a good workout

Jimbo, Marzoh and Lucien like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

 I followed sugarfoots guide and now I’m an absolute unit. It’s insane. Youll need an army to take me down these days. 
 

 @Batcan would still smack my shit up though. He s not human 

@Batcan can i hire you to be my personal trainer I've heard great things

Batcan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Steve said:

In my experience you can do sets of 3 and sets of 12 and still make incredible strength gains. The one difference I have noticed is that you run a higher risk of injury with that lower rep range especially if your form breaks down.

The other thing I have noticed is that if you push your self to failure in the lower rep range you will engage in failure of the nervous system. If you fail in the higher rep range you won't be as beat afterwards.

Yeah I mean thats a reasonably decent rep range for low weight but lets say you fast forward 2-3 months. Now that rep range needs to be 15 reps if you want to continue to make small progress. You continue that for a year or so and now you have to do 30 reps before your muscle breaks down at the same efficiency and it becomes a cardio session before you can hit that peak.

When you keep your calories at strict amounts like 15% above maintanence it just isnt feasible to keep up with that kind of volume without gassing out before peak. 

(I know in your case you would increase the weight slowly because you know what your doing - I just put the note above for the folks who start working out and stick to the same thing for extended periods of time)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah I mean thats a reasonably decent rep range for low weight but lets say you fast forward 2-3 months. Now that rep range needs to be 15 reps if you want to continue to make small progress. You continue that for a year or so and now you have to do 30 reps before your muscle breaks down at the same efficiency and it becomes a cardio session before you can hit that peak.

When you keep your calories at strict amounts like 15% above maintanence it just isnt feasible to keep up with that kind of volume without gassing out before peak. 

(I know in your case you would increase the weight slowly because you know what your doing - I just put the note above for the folks who start working out and stick to the same thing for extended periods of time)

I would say that when people first start working out it wouldn't be safe to go below sets of 10 if you are trying to push yourself. I think it would be more helpful in the long run for someone to do it that way because you will allow your body to adjust to the movement pattern(s) and in turn instill good form. You are right though most people will plateau especially if they are on some "Bro Split." Most of the people I know who train heavy will use a full body or upper lower body program instead of destroying that particular body part once a week with a mid to semi-high rep range.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...