Quick suggestion

Do not ruin bounty hunter. It was dope before and I’ll actually kill myself if you guys fuck it up too much to appease the retards that want this to be a PvE/cops n robbers only server for making money and then the other monkeys that just want the server focused around cartels. Make me bounty hunter rep pls 

not vedalkenn, Twinkie, kny and 4 others like this
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I want BH back but if it doesn't come with some nerfs then it's going to make the game not near as fun.  There's people who are waiting for BH and that'll add a little to the population but if BH is ruining everyone's experience like it mainly did for new players then it will have a far greater negative impact.

I don't understand the problem with bounty hunter? They are like cops with worse gear, less features, lesser amounts of people you're fighting, and all they have is different rules. If you lose a fight to a couple of bounty hunters, which is what most groups of bounty hunters are, then that's on you. People are just scared of losing the bounties they got killing nakeds in kavala and want to have no risk of losing it.

Twinkie likes this
5 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I want BH back but if it doesn't come with some nerfs then it's going to make the game not near as fun.  There's people who are waiting for BH and that'll add a little to the population but if BH is ruining everyone's experience like it mainly did for new players then it will have a far greater negative impact.

An easy fix for it not ruining it for newer players is easy: raise minimum bounty 

10 hours ago, eazy:( said:

9mm only, the game was too easy

Here’s my point again. You say you don’t play lol the opinions of those who do not play do not matter. 

Fried Rice likes this
4 hours ago, Batcan said:

I don't understand the problem with bounty hunter? They are like cops with worse gear, less features, lesser amounts of people you're fighting, and all they have is different rules. If you lose a fight to a couple of bounty hunters, which is what most groups of bounty hunters are, then that's on you. People are just scared of losing the bounties they got killing nakeds in kavala and want to have no risk of losing it.

Bounty Hunters do not have worse gear than the majority of the APD.  They have a slighter better loadout than constables and can use a bigger variety of vehicles.  I'm not someone who gives a fuck about my bounty, anyone who gets an ego off of that is being cringe.  If the minimum bounty is raised to be way higher than BH wont be as bad and also BH should not be acting as an improved rebel license like it did before.  Those are my main issues. 

If those get addressed then it's all good.  I just know BH has the ability to ruin new player's experience since I saw that shit all the time in Kavala and it left people pissed when they defended themselves and then out of nowhere a dude with pilot coveralls and an MX is arresting them for a 5k bounty.  In all, in terms of gear I just think bounty hunters should ONLY be able to have a tactical vest, no extra armor, MX is fine and the perks they had shouldn't be helping them be a criminal than rebels.

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I think the new changes are very balanced

Now you gotta say what they are lol

4 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Bounty Hunters do not have worse gear than the majority of the APD.  They have a slighter better loadout than constables and can use a bigger variety of vehicles.

1) A level 2 vest w/ CSATs > Lvl 3 or lvl 1 with CSATs. Cops also have flashes

2) True BH loadouts cost 3x cops

3) Yes, Ifrits are better than hunters and striders, but they cost a lot and can be chopped for a lot or claimed. Hunters are hunters no matter which side you're on and they are sorta doo doo. The only time that the group that I BH with pulled an Ifirit them was to slam tower drug or slam an HQ or a rebel. 

Good Lub likes this
15 hours ago, eazy:( said:

it was a joke frankie

BH IS MY FUCKING LIFE IT ISNT A JOKE (plus that was an actual suggestion by some retards so i didnt know if u were kidding)

15 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I think the new changes are very balanced

dear god its ruined but ETA?

Edited by Revenant
13 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Bounty Hunters do not have worse gear than the majority of the APD.  They have a slighter better loadout than constables and can use a bigger variety of vehicles.  I'm not someone who gives a fuck about my bounty, anyone who gets an ego off of that is being cringe.  If the minimum bounty is raised to be way higher than BH wont be as bad and also BH should not be acting as an improved rebel license like it did before.  Those are my main issues. 

If those get addressed then it's all good.  I just know BH has the ability to ruin new player's experience since I saw that shit all the time in Kavala and it left people pissed when they defended themselves and then out of nowhere a dude with pilot coveralls and an MX is arresting them for a 5k bounty.  In all, in terms of gear I just think bounty hunters should ONLY be able to have a tactical vest, no extra armor, MX is fine and the perks they had shouldn't be helping them be a criminal than rebels.

hello? Constables can get pilot covs with tier 2 vest. Bounty hunter can only get Pilot Covs with tier 1 vest. You probably don't think that's a huge difference, but people complain about armour stacking all the time. Improved rebel license? The best gun they can get is an mx. I'm fine with having the minimum bounty being 20-25k, I drop anything lower anyways.

13 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

1. BH had 1 good gun that cops had and a loadout for bh is like 4x as expensive. And if a cop has csats they have better armor than anyone with a lvl 2 vest rather than lvl 1

2. Every good BH wants the minimum bounty raised so we dont have to crawl into kav for a 5k bounty

Batcan, Fried Rice, kny and 1 other like this
30 minutes ago, Revenant said:

1. BH had 1 good gun that cops had and a loadout for bh is like 4x as expensive. And if a cop has csats they have better armor than anyone with a lvl 2 vest rather than lvl 1

2. Every good BH wants the minimum bounty raised so we dont have to crawl into kav for a 5k bounty

My load out on cop is like 9 or 10k, and if I have a couple flash bangs and smokes it can run up to like 15k. Pretty sure BH was about the same. It all depends on the loadout someone is using

Edited by Master27411
kny likes this
2 hours ago, Master27411 said:

My load out on cop is like 9 or 10k, and if I have a couple flash bangs and smokes it can run up to like 15k. Pretty sure BH was about the same. It all depends on the loadout someone is using

Was always around 20k for a loadout for me. If I buy a MX loadout with CSATS on cop it’s 6k for me. Flashes are irrelevant.