Escape From Tarkov .12

Tyler

Honestly, It didn't necessarily hype me up. It was just a bunch of PVP footage. I'm more excited for the new map, 50 cal, and hideouts. Maybe I missed several things in the video. What I am excited for is the basement fights on the military base map. That shit looks pitch black without the green lights. 

6 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Hideout + ghillie + anticheat + new engine are the best things hands down. Mil base seems cool. Also I am down to put a 50 cal at the factory exit door.

The new anticheat has been in-game for a while now. I have only seen a couple of cheaters since then. It used to be almost 1/10 raids on shoreline you'd find a cheater and like 1/3 in labs it was ridiculous. But now i think i've done probably 50-60 shoreline runs since and no cheaters and maybe like 1 factory run that was super sketch and a couple interchange but hard to tell since you can get shot from literally anywhere on interchange. And i CANT WAIT for the new Unity engine.

Edited by Tyler
14 hours ago, Tyler said:

The new anticheat has been in-game for a while now. I have only seen a couple of cheaters since then. It used to be almost 1/10 raids on shoreline you'd find a cheater and like 1/3 in labs it was ridiculous. But now i think i've done probably 50-60 shoreline runs since and no cheaters and maybe like 1 factory run that was super sketch and a couple interchange but hard to tell since you can get shot from literally anywhere on interchange. And i CANT WAIT for the new Unity engine.

Yeah interchange i never really thought of cheaters cause everything is dark and impossible to see where ya got shot from. But i havent played so happy that the anticheat is working nicely. I am just waiting for Wipe. But the new Engine and Hideout is gonna be gooood. And those building blueprint are gonna save me so much time

Tyler likes this