TRASH gang (DO NOT READ THIS THREAD)

Wasted Noodles

A Declaration of Dependence,

We the people of TRASH, in order to form a more perfect union of basket cases, do solemnly swear (for better and then worse) to continually strive to provide Altis with top quality gangsters - in sickness and in health. We double-solemnly swear to do our part to support the drug epidemic in Altis by producing highly addictive drugs that you can't live without, and we triple-solemnly swear to drink copious amounts of alcohol in an attempt to model real shit to the next generation. We will adhere to the server's rules and standards and conduct ourselves in a manner that exclusively benefits TRASH - in the name of communism and getting rich. We will refrain from RDM without the assumed consent of our victims. We will not tolerate the police or any other extremists, and we will not discriminate against anyone that is in our good graces.

Disclaimer: TRASH is a parasitic entity whose existence is dependent on you, your propensity for weakness, and our promise to exploit you. We are not responsible for anything we do.

You will never be rid of us,

-TRASH

Protocol likes this

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Asylum moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

8 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

“We Will adhere to the server’s rules” but combat logs after getting caught by cops 😂 

So, what you're saying is we should set aside our differences and work together against the police? What a stroke of genius. Everyone rally behind the banner of TRASH!

You are a true revolutionary.

Application accepted.

Edited by Wasted Noodles
8 hours ago, Calle. said:

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Asylum moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Since we're desperate for recruits,

Application accepted.

Edited by Wasted Noodles
On 10/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, Calle. said:

You have been reported.

Volunteer Asylum moderator, with no powers and an officer in training you're at  the bottom of the barrel, probably shouldn't be acting like you're top shit.

Edited by Brain Dead
Wasted Noodles likes this
20 hours ago, Brain Dead said:

Clearly capable of nothing

You're so fucking hot. Literally all I can think of is having my hands all over you, stripping you down and ripping your clothes off faster than you can say "fuck me daddy", and just fucking your god damn brains out. I want to be able to feel the dirty sweat drip off your body so I can rub it back in your pussy and around your right asshole. I just want to throw you down on the floor, spank you, and not stop fucking you until your screaming like a whore. I want to pick you up, grab your firm ass, and fuck you until you start spraying from your tight little pussy. And then once you can't take it anymore I want to grab and pull your hair back and shove my cock through your beautiful lips until I come all over and down your throat- Goodnight, sweetest dreams mi amor. I love you so much, really. You're my favorite sleepy hoe in the world. Sleep tight.

Edited by Calle.
Bodhisativa likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 6:52 AM, Calle. said:

You're so fucking hot. Literally all I can think of is having my hands all over you, stripping you down and ripping your clothes off faster than you can say "fuck me daddy", and just fucking your god damn brains out. I want to be able to feel the dirty sweat drip off your body so I can rub it back in your pussy and around your right asshole. I just want to throw you down on the floor, spank you, and not stop fucking you until your screaming like a whore. I want to pick you up, grab your firm ass, and fuck you until you start spraying from your tight little pussy. And then once you can't take it anymore I want to grab and pull your hair back and shove my cock through your beautiful lips until I come all over and down your throat- Goodnight, sweetest dreams mi amor. I love you so much, really. You're my favorite sleepy hoe in the world. Sleep tight.

This is a very inappropriate way to speak to a child. You're a pedophile. 

Edited by Wasted Noodles