₢ ᾉ៛⨔ɧʎ⨯ίἇ⨗₠ ↯ ₲aη₲ ʀ₠¢rυi⨑ɱεϗ⨗

asphyxiate-jacqueline-howe.jpg

✦ ,. ゚•✧ A៛phy⨯ίa⨗e✦ ,. ゚

Welcome to the Ἇsphy⨯iatioη ರೃffi¢ial ₲aηg Re¢ruitɱeηt thread! Do you want to become part of the most diabolical? Maybe the most dangerously savage thing out their? Then join us. Bleed with us. Eat and drink with us! Show no mercy to those unworthy of entering our kingdom.

While we have huηdreds maybe even a thousaηd members, we are always looking for homies that sm0ke..

Recruitiηg ηew/experieηced players. If you're new we will teach you masterful ways to walk asylum lands. Includiηg: Where to buy a house; top moηey makiηg methods; offer correct pricing on real-estate; access to gaηg garage; syndicate rogues 

•Ἇsphy⨯iatioη strives to be a respectable gaηg that gives all players a chaηce to enjoy Asylum.

✦ ,. ゚✦؋ ﷼   ,.••✧  . ゚✦ ,. ゚✦ ,. ,.        ✧          . ゚✦     ﷼    ゚✦. ゚ರೃ    ✧✧     ゚؋✦ ,. ゚✦      ರೃ﷼      ゚••✧ರೃ﷼         ,.••✧    ؋✦¤ ゚✦ ゚     ✧ ゚✦✧ ,. ゚   ✦ ,. ゚ರೃ﷼

Oη the daily Asphy⨯iatioη members will be doiηg #gaηgshit #gaηgactivities includiηg: quests; cartels; house maiηtenaηce; robbiηg; killiηg; harvestiηg orgaηs; baηks/prisoηs/feds/evideηce lockup, and just haviηg a good ole time role playiηg, gettiηg to kηow others and makiηg coηηectioηs. 

ರೃ✦ ,.¤ ゚✦ ✦✧؋ ,. ゚✦ ,.•✧• ゚✧   ✦ ,••✧ರೃ﷼             . ゚✦✦ ゚ರೃ✦,.••✧          ✦✦ ,. ゚     ؋       ✧          ,.••✧✦               . ゚✦         ✦ ✧   ゚✦   ¤    ゚✦ರೃ✦ ✦¤ ゚✦ ゚✦✧,.••✧            ••✧ರೃ       ✦   ✦ರೃ﷼      ✧؋         ••✧ ರೃ ﷼       ✧؋            ✧؋

Ἇpplication

•In game Name:

•ScreenShot of your Hours on Arma3:

•Why do you want to join?

•What do you have to offer?

•Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?

•Are you active? How many hours per day?

Apply here or pm 

Want to get to know us even better? Join our discord and become part of the endless opportunity that awaits!

https://discord.gg/JNMUdk2mxN 

live together kill together die together                                                                                                                                                             ؋✧¤✦ ,﷼    . ゚✦ ✦ ,. ゚✦؋ ,.••✧ ゚  ¤؋✦ ,. ゚✦✦ ゚✧✦✦✦ ,. ゚           ¤          ✦               . ゚✦         ✦؋  ゚✦  ✧     ゚ರೃ ؋✦¤ರೃ ✦ ✦ ゚✦ ゚✦✦,✧. ゚✦ ؋,.••ರೃ﷼             ✦✧؋ ,.••✧ ರೃ                ••✧ರೃ               ರೃ          ✧؋         ••✧ರೃ      ﷼     ರೃ••✧ರೃ

••✧ರೃ

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 2:25 AM, The Forgotten Legend said:

Application

In game Name - Harvey Ovroc

ScreenShot of your Hours on Arma3 - https://gyazo.com/359f1582756f09c7570da4d0078106ee 

Why do you want to join? - I have no money and am looking to make some gaymer friedns to make muney wif.

Age - 20

Have you ever been banned? I am brand new and have never been banned.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:32 AM, Junker said:

Love how you deleted everything we said from here. It’s almost as if you’re hiding something...

You just shouldn't be allowed to post on the forums or speak in-game because you are a simple minded human that cannot understand we, the superiors state of mind... 

This thread isn't going to get full of pointless posts just to start a flame war. nerd

• 1 month later...

- hawkg

- 

- I'm looking for people to play with and i can relate to how you guys play.

-Age  13

-yes rdm and cl i was banned for cl because i was getting upset i was talking to a admin and i kept getting downed. And i rdmed the guy that downed me.

-Are you active? 3-5+ hours a day. No i just started playing again but i will, can be.

Photos (gyazo.com)

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, independent_hawkg said:

- hawkg

- 

- I'm looking for people to play with and i can relate to how you guys play.

-Age  13

-yes rdm and cl i was banned for cl because i was getting upset i was talking to a admin and i kept getting downed. And i rdmed the guy that downed me.

-Are you active? 3-5+ hours a day. No i just started playing again but i will, can be.

Photos (gyazo.com)

accepted as a farmer. your first task is to find me in game and bring me a box truck full of ephedra. 

shall the wind guide your travels....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ccx•In game Name:SS | Squanchy

•ScreenShot of your Hours on Arma3: idk how to send screenshot but I got 600

•Why do you want to join?I dont really I just making applications for fun not really in a troll way but just for fun

•What do you have to offer? My firstborn 

•Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?multiple times rn I'm on a 14 day (8 days left) for rdm

•Are you active? How many hours per day?well if I happen to be unbanned at the time all day everyday

This piece of **** named 0_0 or O_O in our gang rdm'ed me twice and made me lose 100 sativa weed plants and a truck. All he does is spawn in a city, grab a gun and shoot at everyone he sees. If he gets downed by the cops or another player, he hits Alt+F4 and combat logs. Something needs to be done with him ... ASAP ... I don't even want him knowing my location on the map because he fucks up anything you try to do to make money, and doesn't respond or communicate back at all. Didn't know how else to get in contact with someone who runs the gang to get him removed. He's nothing but a constant nuisance and needs to be removed from the server altogether.

42 minutes ago, atcar said:

This piece of **** named 0_0 or O_O in our gang rdm'ed me twice and made me lose 100 sativa weed plants and a truck. All he does is spawn in a city, grab a gun and shoot at everyone he sees. If he gets downed by the cops or another player, he hits Alt+F4 and combat logs. Something needs to be done with him ... ASAP ... I don't even want him knowing my location on the map because he fucks up anything you try to do to make money, and doesn't respond or communicate back at all. Didn't know how else to get in contact with someone who runs the gang to get him removed. He's nothing but a constant nuisance and needs to be removed from the server altogether.

If there’s not a discord or teamspeak or anything for the gang for you to be able to contact them, or your not in it, why are you in the gang? Why is the gang a thing? @Mitch (IFRIT) should disband doesn’t sound properly led to me 🤔 

Edited by GravL
WizeV likes this
19 hours ago, GravL said:

If there’s not a discord or teamspeak or anything for the gang for you to be able to contact them, or your not in it, why are you in the gang? Why is the gang a thing? @Mitch (IFRIT) should disband doesn’t sound properly led to me 🤔 

IDK how I ever got into a gang. I was somehow in a gang when I started lol. But I've given it a chance and a few of the people I've met have been pretty cool. But I usually dont see many people online. I like manufacturing drugs. I'm usually alone, having to fight gangs of 5+ robbers. But I've made $1M in a little over a week. I'm honestly considering starting a small gang just to focus on coordinated drug manufacturing and strictly for making money. No going to play rdm games in Kavala or running around spawn cities trying to randomly rob people who just spawned in and shooting them when (what a surprise!) they don't have any gear or money ...

3 hours ago, atcar said:

IDK how I ever got into a gang. I was somehow in a gang when I started lol. But I've given it a chance and a few of the people I've met have been pretty cool. But I usually dont see many people online. I like manufacturing drugs. I'm usually alone, having to fight gangs of 5+ robbers. But I've made $1M in a little over a week. I'm honestly considering starting a small gang just to focus on coordinated drug manufacturing and strictly for making money. No going to play rdm games in Kavala or running around spawn cities trying to randomly rob people who just spawned in and shooting them when (what a surprise!) they don't have any gear or money ...

thats when     BAM! you shoot em and walk away without realizing that the breifcase with $10,000,000 in it, is under the dead body

On 6/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, atcar said:

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. We are the  biggest gang on the server and sometimes we get a couple clowns. I hope you stay because we love you.

• 1 month later...