Change Log - Halloween

Azeh

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed bounty hunters not being able to open the wanted menu for their bounties.
  • Fixed a an issue/a script error related to vehicle trackers.
  • Fixed bounty hunter group markers not working.
  • Fixed an issue where if your bounty was arrested while you were offline, that bounty would be given back to you when logging back in.
  • Fixed bounty hunters being able to cap cartels.
  • Fixed an NPC related script error.
  • SGTs+ can now purchase Spar16S mags.
  • Changed the Spar 16's name in Skiptracer to make it display as illegal.
  • Changed how medic door unlocking works code-wise.
  • Added a clothing NPC to Kavala for medics to use.
  • Added cop speed radar (custom action 8 only).
  • Re-added air garage to the oil platform.
  • Re-added "pull out unconscious" action.
Quenton likes this
10 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed bounty hunters not being able to open the wanted menu for their bounties.
  • Fixed a an issue/a script error related to vehicle trackers.
  • Fixed bounty hunter group markers not working.
  • Fixed an issue where if your bounty was arrested while you were offline, that bounty would be given back to you when logging back in.
  • Fixed bounty hunters being able to cap cartels.
  • Fixed an NPC related script error.
  • SGTs+ can now purchase Spar16S mags.
  • Changed the Spar 16's name in Skiptracer to make it display as illegal.
  • Changed how medic door unlocking works code-wise.
  • Added a clothing NPC to Kavala for medics to use.
  • Added cop speed radar (custom action 8 only).
  • Re-added air garage to the oil platform.
  • Re-added "pull out unconscious" action.

Can't send body bags says you don't have this person's bounty, can't get in passenger seat of a car or else it kicks your restrained bounty out, tracking put's a "truth playerid and other shit on your screen, server is lagging, and A suggestion if MX is going to be illegal  now might as well give us lethals for it now.

• Defib cooldown timer is now 6 minutes for civilians and cops.
  • Adrenaline shots have been renamed to Narcan shots.
    • Narcan shots will only pick up a downed player. They will not remove the debuff after being revived.
  • The time it takes to revive someone has been increased from 15 to 20 seconds for civilians and cops.
  • Re-added fugitive/informant pings for cop.

Just don't feel these ones tbh ^

All in all a really good patch. Thank god the RPG is gone.

Wang Liqin, Donald, 544heu and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, JillaTijd said:

really good patch btw?

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the server has been shitting the bed for the last 2 hours. Not to mention that we had all this basic ass shit pre v2 as well. there is nothing new here. Is this what yall spend months working on?

HOW ABOUT HOTFIXING THE FACT THAT YOUR SERVER IS F^CKING MELTING DOWN.

GREAT JOB BTW RENAMING A COUPLE OF VARIABLES  AND CALLING IT A HOTFIX BRO.

Thanks. Wanna give us a hand, mr. Legendary Developer?

3 minutes ago, JillaTijd said:

really good patch btw?

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the server has been shitting the bed for the last 2 hours. Not to mention that we had all this basic ass shit pre v2 as well. there is nothing new here. Is this what yall spend months working on?

People like you should be hanged.

Revenant and Marzoh like this
15 minutes ago, JillaTijd said:

really good patch btw?

You are without a doubt the most uninformed retard I have ever seen.

Asylum was lagging and a number of systems were overhauled/removed. As we add them back we are able to pin point when stability starts to go in the crapper.

While I’m sure you’re the best CompTIA certified developer Asylum has to offer. It’s clearly slipped your mind that it’s impossible for us to test stability before release as we simply can’t simulate what 120ppl will do once they get their hands on a patch. 

Thank you for taking the time to show us how uninformed and intelligent you are.

oh and we are fully aware of the server lagging. It’s not exactly a light switch we can hit to fix it. We have to gather data and crash logs and see if we can work out a fix. Or we will start removing this update piece by piece until we find out what the issue is.

33 minutes ago, JillaTijd said:

really good patch btw?

1d36f548781a8d7318f61367156fcee9.jpg

Copa, Donald and Slick like this
47 minutes ago, Patato said:

Asylum was lagging and a number of systems were overhauled/removed. As we add them back we are able to pin point when stability starts to go in the crapper.

While I’m sure you’re the best CompTIA certified developer Asylum has to offer. It’s clearly slipped your mind that it’s impossible for us to test stability before release as we simply can’t simulate what 120ppl will do once they get their hands on a patch. 

Thank you for taking the time to show us how uninformed and intelligent you are.

oh and we are fully aware of the server lagging. It’s not exactly a light switch we can hit to fix it. We have to gather data and crash logs and see if we can work out a fix. Or we will start removing this update piece by piece until we find out what the issue is.

you get a 5 star rating from me on any comp requests

47 minutes ago, Patato said:

btw i'm comptia certified when do i get a dev tag :)

2 hours ago, JillaTijd said:

really good patch btw?

Honestly I think you have no clue how much work people put in to developing 

people like azeh put work into these updates same with Henry you’re so fucking stupid. No developer (except windmere) wants to ruin the server and make it unplayable.You sir are just lost

lets see that earthquake script bet it’s dog shit

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
Boonie Hat likes this
6 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

lets see that earthquake script bet it’s dog shit

All of my scripts are dog shit :"(  I tried my best though.  They worked in Editor environment but I couldn't get them to work in the dedicated test environment :(

Shit, I started on a black jack script and my god would that take a while to finish.  I would love to finish the one I was working on but I you have already made one or working on it and bet it took a good amount of time.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:04 AM, Bread said:

We could have been there to help you guys, but since you shot at the medics we will aid the cops

This is one of the concerns of adding all this medic stuff.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:59 AM, wilber38 said:

Imagine giving medics striders with smokes just to kill rebel life even more LMAO

https://gyazo.com/d39242fa66e536c5548ba4bc6fe921de

4 striders pulled up within 1 min

Medic clique for the win

In all honesty I forgot the stridders had smoke, so while we were just there honking the horns I look over to see smoke deploy

But medics will go to aid the less hostile faction towards them.  So if you shoot at the medic, that deems you hostile to us and we will go help the other faction

Edited by Bread