Change Log - Halloween

Azeh

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

Step 1. Initiate on medic

Step 2. Medic forgets

Step 3. Persuade medic to go rev dude in house

Step 4. Kill medic before he locks door

Step 5. Profit

Still doesn't give you access to the house inventory, you would have access to a dead guy on the floor the medic was going to revive.

14 hours ago, Azeh said:

Paramedics+ can unlock houses but not access house inventories.

So are medics gonna be on the side of the police and always try to help them, or are they neutral, or do they have a choice in who they would rather side with? Also does this mean medics are gonna unlock a house you and your friend are hiding in when your friend is killed, and the police are gonna run in as well because the medic was "just doing his job by unlocking it so he can go in to get the revive"?

I like a lot of this stuff in the update though. Don't like the MX being illegal though. Just gives me another reason to be forced to shoot police when I see them, instead of trying to be at least neutral when I encounter them as a bounty hunter. There's no way I am gonna be convinced to use a TRG to bounty hunt CSATS and tac vest players.

9 hours ago, Defragments said:

So are medics gonna be on the side of the police and always try to help them, or are they neutral, or do they have a choice in who they would rather side with? Also does this mean medics are gonna unlock a house you and your friend are hiding in when your friend is killed, and the police are gonna run in as well because the medic was "just doing his job by unlocking it so he can go in to get the revive"?

I like a lot of this stuff in the update though. Don't like the MX being illegal though. Just gives me another reason to be forced to shoot police when I see them, instead of trying to be at least neutral when I encounter them as a bounty hunter. There's no way I am gonna be convinced to use a TRG to bounty hunt CSATS and tac vest players.

Medics are a neutral faction, they will help whomever needs it that is not aggressive towards them

Just now, Lucien said:

Yeah but that doesn't answer what I am asking. Are police just supposed to pretend the doors are still locked so the medic can go in to revive them? Is a medic not allowed to revive someone that has died in their house while fighting police? In this example, there are two people hiding in their house. One gets shot through the window and killed. The other guy is just hiding in a corner. The medic unlocks the house with only intention to revive the dead guy. The police know the house is unlocked now, so are they allowed to just walk in? Does the medic lock the house immediately after entering and exiting? Is there some kind of rule saying police can't enter a house that a medic has unlocked? They aren't opening for the police. It's just that the police happen to benefit from the house now being open, because the medic just wanted to "do their job".

Just now, Defragments said:

so the medic can go in to revive them? Is a medic not allowed to revive someone that has died in their house while fighting police? In this example, there are two people hiding in their house. One gets shot through the window and killed. The other guy is just hiding in a corner. The medic unlocks the house with only intention to revive the dead guy. The police know

Improper house raiding of the police policies

5 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Seems awkward to enforce in my opinion.

How is it awkward to enforce? Currently no one under the rank of Lt is allowed in the house during any kind of "Raid".  Meaning if say I go in to a house to revive you because you shot the cops, only person who should be entering is that Lt and they should be unlocking the house themselves because so far I've found it easy for the my paramedics to unlock, walk through, and instantly lock the door. 

Just now, Bread said:

How is it awkward to enforce? Currently no one under the rank of Lt is allowed in the house during any kind of "Raid".  Meaning if say I go in to a house to revive you because you shot the cops, only person who should be entering is that Lt and they should be unlocking the house themselves because so far I've found it easy for the my paramedics to unlock, walk through, and instantly lock the door. 

And I'm guessing the only valid evidence to report a violation is video evidence? I just mean if I die in my house and then magically the police are in it after I am revived, and the only people around are a medic and the police, but no LT, do I report the one medic? Does he get away with it by just saying a snake must have opened it? I just don't think a medic should ever have the ability to unlock a house. If someone dies in their locked house, then that is too bad.

13 minutes ago, Defragments said:

And I'm guessing the only valid evidence to report a violation is video evidence? I just mean if I die in my house and then magically the police are in it after I am revived, and the only people around are a medic and the police, but no LT, do I report the one medic? Does he get away with it by just saying a snake must have opened it? I just don't think a medic should ever have the ability to unlock a house. If someone dies in their locked house, then that is too bad.

I'd probably say I'll take that case by case.  For the fact only Paramedic + are able to unlock doors so right now thats only like 5 medical people who can unlock doors 

19 minutes ago, Defragments said:

If someone below the rank of LT walks in it violates their policies resulting in 6 points and removal from the APD... Aside from that, if AFD is found guilty of letting anyone in they will face disciplinary action and removal by submitting a report... As Bread said it will be viewed on a case by case basis and will REQUIRE video evidence to support the claim

2 hours ago, tom said:

Rebel life is already dead and you make the defib timer longer and remove adrenaline shots 

yall are fucking retarded

wahhh i can't peek like a retard anymore and rely on my ahk pulldown scripts wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh i cant join up with 15 of my friends who all have defibs and just chain revive each other against 6 cops wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh