Change Log - Halloween

Azeh

On 11/1/2019 at 10:40 PM, Jake said:

If someone below the rank of LT walks in it violates their policies resulting in 6 points and removal from the APD... Aside from that, if AFD is found guilty of letting anyone in they will face disciplinary action and removal by submitting a report... As Bread said it will be viewed on a case by case basis and will REQUIRE video evidence to support the claim

Where does it state that a officer cant enter an unlocked house? 

5 minutes ago, Chow Mein said:

No staff member other than LT’s are allowed to conduct the house raid once the area is secure. No Cadets, Constables or Corporals are allowed in a house during a house raid. 

Entering an unlocked house where someone is shooting you from is a raid now? Might as well remove the entire APD, because Im 110% certain everyone has done that.

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Entering an unlocked house where someone is shooting you from is a raid now? Might as well remove the entire APD, because Im 110% certain everyone has done that.

If the house is unlocked its not a house raid?? If its locked and a paramedic or Lt unlocks it and you dont have permission then yea...

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Yes it is. No rank below LT is ever allowed in owned houses when opened by LTs/Paramedics. So if a paramedic opens the house to revive someone, don't enter.

Fried Rice likes this
14 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

How to fix the server in 3 steps

1. Go to the server code and do the following Ctrl + F "Henry"

2. Next Go to all sections with the mention of "Henry"

3. Once you have found all sections with the mention of Henry you want to do the following Ctrl + A and delete all of this

Well the issue still hasn’t been found so, want to help out?

On 11/3/2019 at 11:22 AM, Rafael said:

Yes it is. No rank below LT is ever allowed in owned houses when opened by LTs/Paramedics. So if a paramedic opens the house to revive someone, don't enter.

Huge active firefight in Kavala/Athira/Pyrgos, cops and crims running all over, people ducking behind/inside buildings, cops runs inside and restrains a guy. Boom he isnt a cop anymore because he isnt in coms with medics, has no idea he opened/unlocked a door, has no idea the house is/isnt owned, and the guy and his group are red. 

Cant wait to see all cops being removed for this shit.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Huge active firefight in Kavala/Athira/Pyrgos, cops and crims running all over, people ducking behind/inside buildings, cops runs inside and restrains a guy. Boom he isnt a cop anymore because he isnt in coms with medics, has no idea he opened/unlocked a door, has no idea the house is/isnt owned, and the guy and his group are red. 

Cant wait to see all cops being removed for this shit.

LTs use common sense while looking at IAs. If an IA shows this situation then obviously the cop isn't going to loose his rank. I mean i'd think this goes without saying considering you were a SGT, guess not. 

That being said. I was referring to cops "willingly" walking into a house a Paramedic unlocked for them or himself. If the officer is unaware that the house is owned then hes fine, mistakes happen.

Fried Rice, Gaskal and Donald like this
15 minutes ago, Rafael said:

LTs use common sense while looking at IAs. If an IA shows this situation then obviously the cop isn't going to loose his rank. I mean i'd think this goes without saying considering you were a SGT, guess not. 

That being said. I was referring to cops "willingly" walking into a house a Paramedic unlocked for them or himself. If the officer is unaware that the house is owned then hes fine, mistakes happen.

LTs use common sense

Captain of Comedians over here

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Being a SGT I have first hand knowledge that common sense is severely lacking in the APD. *looks at points for sending someone to jail without a ticket for harassment per APD guidebook requirements* Yall honestly crack me up.

Edited by HotWings