Change Log - Halloween

Azeh

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

Being a SGT I have first hand knowledge that common sense is severely lacking in the APD. *looks at points for sending someone to jail without a ticket for harassment per APD guidebook requirements* Yall honestly crack me up.

You should honestly be the last person to talk about common sense in the APD, the amount of shit I saw you do against the guidebook rules would make me think you were a new constable if you didnt have your rank in front of your name.

22 minutes ago, Reformed epTic said:

what you did with v 2 anyway lmao 

Quite a bit actually.  Between Him, Azeh and Jesse.  It was a coordinated effort.

37 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

New Content is pointless if the server can't run without lagging.

Well - its probably a good idea to narrow down what the problem is so we can actually release new content.

Masonn likes this
9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Quite a bit actually.  Between Him, Azeh and Jesse.  It was a coordinated effort.

Well - its probably a good idea to narrow down what the problem is so we can actually release new content.

I have a COMPTIA certification so I'm qualified in saying the issue is Arma 3.

Delete the Arma 3 files and start working on the RDR2 files :)

4 hours ago, Azeh said:

The full update is 232 commits (more including hotfix(es) but irrelevant). The problem has been narrowed down to 12 of them so far.

Speaking of update.  The oil rig is still broken, leaving no option to gather rubber other than capping the oil cartel.

There's also no Heli spawn on the Rig and Boats are spawning at the bottom of the water.

Bag Of Funyuns and Donald like this
On 11/6/2019 at 12:42 AM, Rafael said:

LTs use common sense while looking at IAs. If an IA shows this situation then obviously the cop isn't going to loose his rank. I mean i'd think this goes without saying considering you were a SGT, guess not. 

That being said. I was referring to cops "willingly" walking into a house a Paramedic unlocked for them or himself. If the officer is unaware that the house is owned then hes fine, mistakes happen.

No, see this was my point. There wouldn't be a problem at all if the medics just couldn't unlock houses. Maybe the guy would just die in his house, maybe a friend was upstairs waiting for it to be clear for a revive or whatever. The point is that no one should be able to access someone else's house unless they are given keys or are an Lt conducting a raid and the person has been given the warning.

wilber38 and Rafael like this
1 hour ago, Defragments said:

No, see this was my point. There wouldn't be a problem at all if the medics just couldn't unlock houses. Maybe the guy would just die in his house, maybe a friend was upstairs waiting for it to be clear for a revive or whatever. The point is that no one should be able to access someone else's house unless they are given keys or are an Lt conducting a raid and the person has been given the warning.

Not my call bro. All I know is that if a medic is unlocking a house, it ain't to help cops.

Defragments likes this
On 11/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

You should honestly be the last person to talk about common sense in the APD, the amount of shit I saw you do against the guidebook rules would make me think you were a new constable if you didnt have your rank in front of your name.

LOL, good one pal.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Chow Mein said:

We use plenty of common sense, im surprised no one had the common sense to remove you sooner.

He asked you to remove him for personal reasons.  Then you posted on his app and acted like a straight up child.... Dont act like you did anyone a service by following thru with his request and acted like a tool lmao

Edited by HotWings
Reformed epTic likes this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

LOL, good one pal.

He asked you to remove him for personal reasons.  Then you posted on his app and acted like a straight up child.... Dont act like you did anyone a service by following thru with his request and acted like a tool lmao

https://gyazo.com/90fd2f8098dc478027ffea4c3c35bedd

https://gyazo.com/cc1c473c5b4df949d7982bd0f71497b2

For sure man 

I hate how people are so harsh with the devs, its not like they have a test sandbox that 60 people can join and do all sorts of shit at one time.  They have a base code.  They add to it, alter it, remove it, and it then goes back to a base code.  To remove shit and figure out if that was causing the issue takes quite a bit of time.  If they had 60 people willing to just sit there on the Test server for 8hrs or more and ready to do every freakin thing possible in the game at once, then sure it would be easy to test.  But they are working with Live servers.  Deal with it, I'm just still glad Asylum is here after so long.  Keep killing it! I'm a Oracle SQL DBA and big data Analyst I feel your pain, though not as much, as I get paid more (something even).

Fried Rice likes this
10 minutes ago, tom said:

why are you still talking to me you are so fucking ugly kid

you still live in your fathers house , quite sad tbh

i'll send you my address and you can show up :)

your level of shit talking is on such a pathetic level mate. it's like you're a 13 year old learning how to shit talk on the internet but you're not creative or funny enough to be good at it. 

now pipe the fuck down before i buy your entire family and sell them to a circus you ranga. 

Edited by Reformed epTic

I understand that we had a little bit of regression in progress regarding new content/old content being re-added interfering with performance. However, in my opinion that regression of progress will hopefully allow our Dev team to find exactly what caused that issue in the first place. In turn, it is far more likely that the same mistake won't be made again. This is the biggest thing, when we had our old developers pre-ownership change, there was effectively no chance of us getting to see good performance because they didn't/couldn't invest the time in figuring out where those issues were hiding. So in the long run it might be better that this mistake was made so that the chances of the mistake being repeated are far lower.

Gregg, Donald, Fried Rice and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Steve said:

I understand that we had a little bit of regression in progress regarding new content/old content being re-added interfering with performance. However, in my opinion that regression of progress will hopefully allow our Dev team to find exactly what caused that issue in the first place. In turn, it is far more likely that the same mistake won't be made again. This is the biggest thing, when we had our old developers pre-ownership change, there was effectively no chance of us getting to see good performance because they didn't/couldn't invest the time in figuring out where those issues were hiding. So in the long run it might be better that this mistake was made so that the chances of the mistake being repeated are far lower.

There was 2+ months of work compounded into one update.  That was a little too much.

Smaller more frequent updates would be better imo

and @Azeh

why were black market production prices nerfed 35%???  Isn’t that a bit much???

Edited by cHIP oTLE
8 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

and @Azeh

why were black market production prices nerfed 35%???  Isn’t that a bit much???

They were changed individually, so I'm not sure what exactly was nerfed by 35%. But it's because figuring out the hourly profit for around 45 vehicles/weapons takes a long time. However some of the recipes require less materials than before.

If you want, PM me the length + profit of something and I'll adjust accordingly.

cHIP oTLE likes this
3 hours ago, Azeh said:

They were changed individually, so I'm not sure what exactly was nerfed by 35%. But it's because figuring out the hourly profit for around 45 vehicles/weapons takes a long time. However some of the recipes require less materials than before.

If you want, PM me the length + profit of something and I'll adjust accordingly.

35% nerf was to the weapon crafting payouts.