My favorite thing about asylum is...

Sitting at cartels for hours on end and killing people that grab the dirty money, then taking their helicopter.

Please, if you have any thoughts on what will make asylum more active, is to re-implement your dirty money method.

It used to be the only reason Id log on, as well as many others.

Its just... to easy to have the cartel money go straight to your bank...

It ruins the economy because people cap cartels and don't do runs...(thus making cop more boring because less people are doing runs)

The community would appreciate a logical response on why you decided to change this.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend

@DorbeshCome on man....

Dirty money is what made asylum stand out from the rest.

Their would be so much hype amoungst  gangs/players that the dirty money was taken and they would be going to this rebel or that rebel and people would go their anticipating the players arrival and its things like that, that makes players come back.

We actually ran a poll when myself and Badabing took ownership.  It was overwhelmingly in favor for depositing money straight into the bank like pre 6.0 cartels.  While I do agree the mini-game was fun of having dirty money, a lot of people did not WANT that anymore.  Even if having dirty money produced MORE money than actually just being dropped into their gang account, they still would prefer direct deposit.

It's the thrill of giving someone a fright that brings joy to me more than anything. You know when you sell a lot of drugs and hop in your car, then get one to the face? yeah.. that feeling

Its not necessarily about the money, for some it is, but for experienced asylum players I don't expect the cartel fridge money to be a main source of income.

And to all of you that think I don't actually play LIFE servers, and just sit and roach for 10 hours a day are gravely mistaken. For I am one of the most hardcore farmers you'll ever meet and have been through all of the trial and error of doing runs that most of you have yet to meet.

Anyways, thank you for all of your input. I now understand where you are all coming from.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:28 PM, The Forgotten Legend said:

It's the thrill of giving someone a fright that brings joy to me more than anything. You know when you sell a lot of drugs and hop in your car, then get one to the face? yeah.. that feeling

Its not necessarily about the money, for some it is, but for experienced asylum players I don't expect the cartel fridge money to be a main source of income.

And to all of you that think I don't actually play LIFE servers, and just sit and roach for 10 hours a day are gravely mistaken. For I am one of the most hardcore farmers you'll ever meet and have been through all of the trial and error of doing runs that most of you have yet to meet.

Anyways, thank you for all of your input. I now understand where you are all coming from.

You’re kinda gay ngl

Diizzy likes this