Whats the Deal with Money

1 minute ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

What's harder?
Tempest mining
Last tier scotch making time buff
Uranium mining making you safe from most cops and players

Well Tempests would be fine if they were not the biggest target in the game

Bringing scotch to distillery twice more of a chance to get caught (also dont do it)

and Uranium was good when it was not camped but you guys dropped the value and increased the storage space for it

Yuki Hayami likes this

I like when money is hard to earn because it makes us better players.

If you had a ton of money, you wouldn't care if you die/got robbed and you wouldn't put any effort into a gun fight.

If the server has to much money, then nothing has any value and it's boring.

If you rob someone for a big pay out or even sell a lot of drugs the feeling of success is real.

And I agree with those saying money is easy to make cuz it really is, if you know what you're doing.

Especially if you have a house and use it wisely.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
5 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

If you had a ton of money, you wouldn't care if you die/got robbed and you wouldn't put any effort into a gun fight.

If you rob someone for a big pay out or even sell a lot of drugs the feeling of success is real.

And I agree with those saying money is easy to make cuz it really is, if you know what you're doing.

Except it really isn't because you finish your tempest run that took you an hour to get 120k and then you realize that gets you 4 loadouts and you also remember there are kids with over 50 million.

Bofa likes this
9 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

This works the complete other way, people play like pussies because they are scared of losing a loadout

15 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

So because you have money you'd just let everyone kill you? you don't put effort in because you're scared of losing a loadout, you do it because you want to win / kill other players?

On 11/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, DAK said:

and Uranium was good when it was not camped but you guys dropped the value and increased the storage space for it

Generally speaking when a new money making method comes out, it is inflated to encourage people to try it. Uranium was paying out more than meth on release. It has simply been reduced to its intended price point

-which is just 2nd best to meth

7 hours ago, Diizzy said:

So because you have money you'd just let everyone kill you? you don't put effort in because you're scared of losing a loadout, you do it because you want to win / kill other players?

The point I am trying to make is that a large amount of LIFE players enjoy the risk factor. Knowing a lot of money is on the line, or even a simple load out can make all the difference. If money is hard to make and someone has a full kit, you're telling me they won't try harder to kill the enemy knowing they won't have enough money to buy another one if they die?

28 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Yea, I buy a load out to protect my self /friends/ truck. hbu?

If you're dead you can't protect yourself, your friends, or your truck... so clearly even if you had 50 mil you'd still try in a gun fight unless you just randomly play everyday to give people kills lol

30 minutes ago, Diizzy said:

If you're dead you can't protect yourself, your friends, or your truck... so clearly even if you had 50 mil you'd still try in a gun fight unless you just randomly play everyday to give people kills lol

Sorry, I edited my post just as you posted. Your 1st response makes no sense. We were never talking about us being dead.

Idk bout u but when I drop a couple bodies idc if i got money or not

pullin fiddy calz and hashtag swag is where my lurkers at

12 hours ago, Patato said:

Generally speaking when a new money making method comes out, it is inflated to encourage people to try it. Uranium was paying out more than meth on release. It has simply been reduced to its intended price point

-which is just 2nd best to meth

why didn't you just increase the value of meth to distance itself from uranium?

making money harder to get for civs will just encourage dupers and lead to more bans hence decreasing the player population