Toxic Bounty Hunters

DAK

2 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

that's an insult to bounty hunters. 

I don't know about that. It's not meant to be an insult. I don't consider whitelisted players to be better, or above others in any way. Usually attracts people that want some internet power in a game to help show their e-peens. Bounty hunters are more organized and professional though yeah.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, DAK said:

Am I the only one noticing the server got more toxic with the bounty hunting?

My friends and I have been RDM'ed hundreds of times more than usual and the weapons are just overall being abused way too much.

Could we maybe implement a White List? (not as strict as cop) but that's just a thought

White listing bounty hunters... just go play cop then

Yea I'm not playing this server until bounty hunters are gone or admins actually show up once a day. Every game I get tased then stuck in a locked house. Entire gangs just run around shooting and tasing everyone and trapping them somewhere. Then the bounty hunters RDM for 4 hours straight and then turn each other in. So not only is it the best way to troll but also make money. So dumb. If there are no admins just take this crap out. Imma just gonna go play call of duty since its the same but I don't get stuck for 10 mins every time someone hiding at spawn shoots me one time.

14 hours ago, John-420 said:

Bounty hunters ruin the server. So sick of being RDMed by a guy with a taser machine gun and then locked in a house while tied up until I alt-f4. If you won't ban anyone then just change the game mode to king of the hill or something..

Start recording and reporting.

15 hours ago, John-420 said:

Bounty hunters ruin the server. So sick of being RDMed by a guy with a taser machine gun and then locked in a house while tied up until I alt-f4. If you won't ban anyone then just change the game mode to king of the hill or something..

If they just leave u Just alt F4 buddy. Especially if they rdm.