[Complete] Planned Downtime 11/13/19 @ 8AM CT

Jesse

Hey all,

At ~8AM-ish (Central Time) on the 13th I will be having the servers offline for roughly 5 minutes while I apply an update to the database to give everyone their old honor and honor talents back that they had in V1. Due to the suspension that occurs on the database it'd affect in-game gameplay if done while the server was online. Also, anyone who was online at the time would miss out on the update that would occur. So it's best to have the game server offline. 

Should only be down for about 5 minutes... 

Thanks,
Jesse

2 minutes ago, Ari Petrou said:

Please fix gang group, every time your put in cop restraints in takes you out of your gang/group and you lose communication instantly.

I mean I assume it's intended you get removed from your group so your friends can't see you being transported around the map.... 

Just now, Lucien said:

Will the same need to be done if/when infamy or prestige gets readded, and if so does the remaining development team know how if it is after you are gone?

Yes it would be. I'm just a message away if they need help. All the data is in the DB, just not the talents due to some being removed/altered. The exp remains however. Things will be just fine. 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

At ~8AM-ish (Central Time) on the 13th I will be having the servers offline for roughly 5 minutes while I apply an update to the database to give everyone their old honor and honor talents back that they had in V1. Due to the suspension that occurs on the database it'd affect in-game gameplay if done while the server was online. Also, anyone who was online at the time would miss out on the update that would occur. So it's best to have the game server offline. 

Should only be down for about 5 minutes... 

Thanks,
Jesse

And what happens to the honor we currently have put into talents, is it reverted to points?

Yuki Hayami and Abu like this
2 hours ago, Jesse said:

I mean I assume it's intended you get removed from your group so your friends can't see you being transported around the map.... 

I do not mean like i'm in cop restraints I mean that going forward after being processed be or my gang mates tags do not appear and hexes. But If you go on the phone we are still in the gang. Its defiantly been happening with me and my gang mates please take a look at it.

2 hours ago, Ari Petrou said:

I do not mean like i'm in cop restraints I mean that going forward after being processed be or my gang mates tags do not appear and hexes. But If you go on the phone we are still in the gang. Its defiantly been happening with me and my gang mates please take a look at it.

Ive noticed this too

18 hours ago, Jesse said:

When it takes you out of gang group, you cant go back into gang group unless you relog. With groups made with the phone, when you get removed in restraints you either cant get back in, have to relog or make another group. Hes not saying it shouldnt make sure not show up for gang mates, hes saying its messing up gang group/normal groupss afterwards.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

When it takes you out of gang group, you cant go back into gang group unless you relog. With groups made with the phone, when you get removed in restraints you either cant get back in, have to relog or make another group. Hes not saying it shouldnt make sure not show up for gang mates, hes saying its messing up gang group/normal groupss afterwards.

He just said he's working on fixing the issue