DinKleberg: Taking a little break

DinKleberg

I've been part of this lovely community for well over 5 years now and for the first time I can say I'm taking a break from Asylum. Arma in general is an old game and tbh I feel like Asylum will never be the way it was 3-4 years with 5 servers filled to brim.  Work, college, and personal things have just taken a toll on my free time and I find it no longer to be able to even devote time to play on this server as much. Don't consider this a goodbye; more of like a I'll see you guys soon ;). o7 to the guys who've been with me these past 5 years. I've had a lot of memories with y'all on this server and I''ll never forget them. Hopefully I'll be on more during holiday season but until then, I love you all. NICE JOB MAN.

shoutout to a few of the og's

@Mason @Leroy Jenkins @Hoodlum Priest @Maaqs @Abu Hajaar ,  All of the boys at DS, Bamboo, PURGE, and BLS. Thank you for giving me a chance. -DinK out 

Edited by DaOfficialSexyBeast
Abu and Mason like this
7 hours ago, DaOfficialSexyBeast said:

I've been part of this lovely community for well over 5 years now and for the first time I can say I'm taking a break from Asylum. Arma in general is an old game and tbh I feel like Asylum will never be the way it was 3-4 years with 5 servers filled to brim.  Work, college, and personal things have just taken a toll on my free time and I find it no longer to be able to even devote time to play on this server as much. Don't consider this a goodbye; more of like a I'll see you guys soon ;). o7 to the guys who've been with me these past 5 years. I've had a lot of memories with y'all on this server and I''ll never forget them. Hopefully I'll be on more during holiday season but until then, I love you all. NICE JOB MAN.

shoutout to a few of the og's

@Mason @Leroy Jenkins @Hoodlum Priest @Maaqs @Abu Hajaar ,  All of the boys at DS, Bamboo, PURGE, and BLS. Thank you for giving me a chance. -DinK out 

Very sad. I guess your montage will never be finished, and you know what montage im talking about

o7

DinKleberg likes this