Cancel Revives by Bounty Hunters at Cartels

This shit is so aids. Everyone is just running bounty hunter while fighting cartels so that they can restrain somebody and prevent them from respawning for 10 minutes. As an added bonus, if they are presented with the opportunity they can THEN send you to jail. It's infuriating the sheer number of rats since BH was added back.

Discourage bounty hunters from coming to cartels by disabling their ability to revive others while within a radius. If they think the bounties they have are worth the losses they might incur, they'll fight anyway. But as is, there's basically no downside and lots of advantages to showing up at a cartel as BH, especially both instances of Drug and Wongs.

Edited by pr0digyt
45 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Downside no 7.62

Downside if you die and have to Respawn you have to gear on the other side of the map and come back to the cartel

Downside if you down and can't get to someone since there is multiple you're at a disadvantage

Both your first and third objections don't matter at cartels that boil down to zerg rushing a tower (1/3 of cartels right there between OG Drug and North Wongs). Construction Wongs is close-quarters with a lot of cover as well which brings us to half the cartels being aids. Both arms I have no complaints about, and I can tolerate housecap Drug. 

The point is bounty hunter hurts the experience - it doesn't enhance it. I don't even want to know the statistics of people that have been restrained for 10+ minutes, alt-f4ed, and just logged out for the night instead of logging back in. 

2 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

Both your first and third objections don't matter at cartels that boil down to zerg rushing a tower (1/3 of cartels right there between OG Drug and North Wongs). Construction Wongs is close-quarters with a lot of cover as well which brings us to half the cartels being aids. Both arms I have no complaints about, and I can tolerate housecap Drug. 

The point is bounty hunter hurts the experience - it doesn't enhance it. I don't even want to know the statistics of people that have been restrained for 10+ minutes, alt-f4ed, and just logged out for the night instead of logging back in. 

Image result for Trump wrong"

Edited by Twinkie

I am not a developer, but this seems like it would be annoying (if even possible) and possibly lag inducing to code. It is not like cops or medic where they are classed as a different side (side east, north, ect.). Because of this they would have to check what license you have within that radius and then disable your ability (again if even possible). Personally I think that might be more work on the devs part than it is worth. I understand you are frustrated with the situation, but I would rather see the devs work on new content everyone can enjoy than a change like this.

12 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

You're brain-dead if you think a 7.62 doesn't bring you a advantage from a tower someone slams in a ifrit or hunter you can rip them out with ease with a 7.62 the chances of you ripping someone out with a MX are so much lower . Shooting down on a ifrit glass with 7.62 can kill a person with maybe 5 shots. And construction Wong's 100% favours a 7.62 like hello? Kids always hide in random houses which can be wallbanged by a 7.62 

Honestly I think the only issue is you you're clearly too retarded to realise your advantages 

Edited by Mason Statham
Twinkie, Master27411, Space and 2 others like this
9 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

I am not a developer, but this seems like it would be annoying (if even possible) and possibly lag inducing to code. It is not like cops or medic where they are classed as a different side (side east, north, ect.). Because of this they would have to check what license you have within that radius and then disable your ability (again if even possible). Personally I think that might be more work on the devs part than it is worth. I understand you are frustrated with the situation, but I would rather see the devs work on new content everyone can enjoy than a change like this.

No sir very simple not hard can confirm it’s a 3 liner

1 hour ago, Mason Statham said:

You're brain-dead if you think a 7.62 doesn't bring you a advantage from a tower someone slams in a ifrit or hunter you can rip them out with ease with a 7.62 the chances of you ripping someone out with a MX are so much lower . Shooting down on a ifrit glass with 7.62 can kill a person with maybe 5 shots. And construction Wong's 100% favours a 7.62 like hello? Kids always hide in random houses which can be wallbanged by a 7.62 

Honestly I think the only issue is you you're clearly too retarded to realise your advantages 

maybe if you had a MX you would not Be so shit huh?

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
24 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

No sir very simple not hard can confirm it’s a 3 liner

maybe if you had a MX you would not Be so shit huh?

Is this supposed to offend me? I uploaded the video myself and posted the video on here myself? I've never once said I was good at this game but I don't go around blaming my gun or other people's guns.

Joshhh likes this