Gang Bank Payouts

Simple suggestion, probably not doable but here goes. Add more transparency and information about the Gang Bank cartel money accrual for Arms, Drug & Wong's. A gang leader of a large gang needs 3 pieces of information to pay gang members fairly. Those present for the cap or perhaps those present for at least 10 minutes of the 20 minute capping time, the length of time the cartel was held and earned, and the dollar amount those cartels actually gained. Cartel capping has almost vanished since the gang bank payouts have been severely nerfed through either Asylum's calculation in the background or perhaps barely anyone's running illegal activities, or both. As a result, barely anyone caps cartels unless they need it for 30 minutes, then if it gets taken away, who cares.

breezy and thmenser like this
2 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Simple suggestion, probably not doable but here goes. Add more transparency and information about the Gang Bank cartel money accrual for Arms, Drug & Wong's. A gang leader of a large gang needs 3 pieces of information to pay gang members fairly. Those present for the cap or perhaps those present for at least 10 minutes of the 20 minute capping time, the length of time the cartel was held and earned, and the dollar amount those cartels actually gained. Cartel capping has almost vanished since the gang bank payouts have been severely nerfed through either Asylum's calculation in the background or perhaps barely anyone's running illegal activities, or both. As a result, barely anyone caps cartels unless they need it for 30 minutes, then if it gets taken away, who cares.

I shot this guy yesterday 

4 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Does it matter for you if you’re never capping a cartel and when you try you get wiped?

8 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

I would love this kind of functionality in the game but I think that the amount of time likely spent on it wouldn't justify the end product when there are more important things that could be worked on. 

Leroy Jenkins likes this
3 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

I find it funny that people say “he doesn’t spend money, that’s how he’s rich” when this is a videogame and the whole point is to have fun and use what you have earned. it is meant to have fun, not to keep something that will one day disappear, but that's your choice. i dont care but i just think it's funny that's your point.

LOL, you have no idea how he spends it!!!

@Leroy Jenkins Cue the "Its good to be rich" video. Just cause he isnt putting speed bombs on ifrits doesnt mean he doesnt spend money.

Leroy Jenkins likes this