Jerk staff memeber

Nice,

Normally id hide this but i know this will just turn into a "IM BEING CENSORED BOO HOO"

I have nothing to hide here, i unbanned you from teamspeak less than a week ago and since then all you have done is pester anyone in any channel that you can see.

Not only have you pestered AFD higher ups attempting to get them to review your friends applications but you have messaged unaffiliated people sitting in a channel with an Admin trying to get them to move you in so you can bypass due process and speak with an Admin

Teamspeak is a privilege and you abused it by thinking you can just jump que and have your issues brought forth at anytime.

If you want to accuse me of not having any common sense and think i'm a retard because i refused to ban someone after you failed to provide proper evidence - then go through the proper channels and have it reviewed by a Community manager. Also, when i pull you trying to speak with you and answer your questions, interrupting me every single sentence doesn't exactly promote a healthy dialogue 

But sure upload the last 7mins of a weeks long interaction to garner support and attempt to make me look bad.

BlackShot, Calle., antho and 20 others like this