Bag Of Funyuns

AFD Suggestions

• The pull out unconscious needs a overall fix anyway. 9/10 it doesnt pull out the passenger after you get the driver
  • The Y inventory being lost upon death seems to be a bug more than anything, mainly if you disconnect after you die.
  • Re-gear option is a much needed feature.
  • I can live without an impound feature but i dont see the harm is having one.
  • I dont mind the M-900 for EMT tbh. I get what theyre doing.

2 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  • The pull out unconscious needs a overall fix anyway. 9/10 it doesnt pull out the passenger after you get the driver
  • The Y inventory being lost upon death seems to be a bug more than anything, mainly if you disconnect after you die.

Regear definetly👀

Yuki Hayami likes this

3 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

few suggestions. feel free to comment your thoughts.

- Able to pull people out of cars if they're stuck.

- Keep Y inventory upon death

- Regear option

- Impound vehicles

- Hummingbird instead of M900 for EMT and above.

no to impounding vehicles because some little by the book shit is going to ruin everyone's fun in kavala by impounding all the cars flooded in kavala square like a behaving asshole

Chow Mein likes this

56 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

no to impounding vehicles because some little by the book shit is going to ruin everyone's fun in kavala by impounding all the cars flooded in kavala square like a behaving asshole

I think he wants it so we can impound our medic vehicles. If they wanted to they could put a policy in place to keep the afd from impounding civilian cars

Rename impound to "tow vehicles" and I wouldn't see it being a huge deal. If we were to get the option, it'd be similar to cop where we won't be allowed to tow if there's a combat situation. 

We know the M-900 is ass, but it's not TERRIBLY ass. I plan on keeping the Hummingbird at AEMT to keep some incentive to play medic and rank up. I don't expect folks to put in 20 hrs/ month or some shit, I just want them to stay somewhat active. 

It should be if the owner wants it towed or if its interfering with afd emergency... Aka.. Vdmers... It can be towed... And we can tow our cars and not have them blown up by quads

7 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Muppet

Lucien likes this

22 hours ago, Sky said:

Rename impound to "tow vehicles" and I wouldn't see it being a huge deal. If we were to get the option, it'd be similar to cop where we won't be allowed to tow if there's a combat situation. 

We know the M-900 is ass, but it's not TERRIBLY ass. I plan on keeping the Hummingbird at AEMT to keep some incentive to play medic and rank up. I don't expect folks to put in 20 hrs/ month or some shit, I just want them to stay somewhat active. 

It is terribly ass ma dude.